Pay to Win?

But I can race change to anything else and it wouldn't be pay 2 win is that what your trying to say?
yeah p much, because zandalari is literally busted in its current iteration or at least last time I checked

The only reason people are asshurt about this is because they are too lazy to unlock race and spend some money(which you already have to). If this Race was available to everyone from the start you would not hear a peep about p2w, it would turn into the same dumpster fire that occurs everytime you talk about Druids being God tier.

Very simple? so will you be making these changes or @HairyTreeMan ?

It's not about that, it's about voicing an opinion, jesus fuck. I can't wait for you to make an opinion in the future. I'ma shoot that down quicker than the amount of brain cells I'm losing from discussing this with you.

It could be that you realized you were actually being a reet and have such a fragile personality that you have to twist things around "to not be wrong". Just admit you were having a downs syndrome moment in interpreting what @HairyTreeMan wrote so we can move on, or keep digging a hole.

It's not about that, it's about voicing an opinion, jesus fuck. I can't wait for you to make an opinion in the future. I'ma shoot that down quicker than the amount of brain cells I'm losing from discussing this with you.

It could be that you realized you were actually being a reet and have such a fragile personality that you have to twist things around "to not be wrong". Just admit you were having a downs syndrome moment in interpreting what @HairyTreeMan wrote so we can move on, or keep digging a hole.
its just another voc. dont even reply to that tard

Users who are viewing this thread