Pay back is soo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do it because they did it is no legit justification.

Big words coming from someone who used to be an active GY farmer in Cata with your guild. What was your justification? And do you feel bad for La Confrerie? Rofl

Big words coming out of someone who used to be an active GY farmer in Cata with your guild. What was your justification? And do you feel bad for La Confrerie? Rofl
Really? You still didn't get it by now? My justification has always been the fact that it is a legit tactic.

And I don't feel bad for La Conferie, how did you get that impression?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? You still didn't get it by now? My justification has always been the fact that it is a legit tactic.

Our tactic was just as legit, getting 3 caps and quite a nice bunch of HKs :) Hardly ever did I see any TL member capping flags when you were farming btw. Even remember you carrying it to the alliance gy.

Our tactic was just as legit, getting 3 caps and quite a nice bunch of HKs :) Hardly ever did I see any TL member capping flags when you were farming btw. Even remember you carrying it to the alliance gy.
Did I say what you did wasn't okay? All I said was that you guys are a bunch of hypocrites because of the way you act when other people do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
arkant stop posting irrelvant posts in my thread. if you disagree with someone take it to PM like an adult.

yayu, in the past 2yrs of cata the french have 90% of the time premaded vs pug and gy camped. me and sevral other old schoolers have spoken to the french about it before it became a problem but due to there ignorance they ignored us and carried on rolling OP class and gy without any attempt at going for flag. its know thru out EU if you play vs the french you camp the shit out of them, since talking to them didnt solve the problem the only option you have left is gy camping. this is ofc speaking over 1.5yrs of cata experience vs them. the french cant be reasoned with so thus you will be treated like you treat others.

arkant stop posting irrelvant posts in my thread. if you disagree with someone take it to PM like an adult.

yayu, in the past 2yrs of cata the french have 90% of the time premaded vs pug and gy camped. me and sevral other old schoolers have spoken to the french about it before it became a problem but due to there ignorance they ignored us and carried on rolling OP class and gy without any attempt at going for flag. its know thru out EU if you play vs the french you camp the shit out of them, since talking to them didnt solve the problem the only option you have left is gy camping. this is ofc speaking over 1.5yrs of cata experience vs them. the french cant be reasoned with so thus you will be treated like you treat others.
Don't open threads in public forums if you don't want people to post in it.

You enjoying your satchel items by the way, hypocrite?

Don't open threads in public forums if you don't want people to post in it.

You enjoying your satchel items by the way, hypocrite?

i opened it in public forums, but you and mesi are having a your own little convo that isnt relivant to my thread. AGAIN if you disagree with someone take to PM, no one whats to hear you both argue.

Satchel items? please enlighten me.

i opened it in public forums, but you and mesi are having a your own little convo that isnt relivant to my thread. AGAIN if you disagree with someone take to PM, no one whats to hear you both argue.

Satchel items? please enlighten me.
All I said was that you and your crew are a bunch of hypocrites and this actually belongs into this thread.

So you are saying you do not have/use satchel items on your rogue?

6MrDh.jpg

nolfen most deaths with 18, how is that even possible for a french rogue. just hide in stealth all day zzz

And first dps. I died so much because i was alone to fight. Soon in the journey i return 5 flags and we won, havn't take a srcreen but you could ask Mesi. Stop critics, come and play we will see.

Not really Jaxel, though you should come back. People's teeth are much softer in /bg than they are here.

Aren't planing on coming back to World of Warcraft ever. Bought Guild Wars 2, it's a really good game, but I think WoW just generally ruined the entire MMO genre for me. Found pleasure in other video games.

Besides, I know no one in WoW any more, since basically 99% of anyone that I really played with or knew have quit. The community was what kept me playing after 2008 - Game's been going down hill from there.

It will never change, it'll always be the same game just hiding under a different UI or Talent tree :)

Best regards,
lindenkron

hey lets cry like little bitches when TL gy farm, but when we face the french we do it aswell because its OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread