• Priest (Discipline)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hunter (Marksman)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Video Master

Hey i love TI and i think There should be a thread where Patch notes that effect F2Ps are all ways posted. I hate surfing Through Blizz site so if any body gets any news that effects the F2P community please share here. As a new twink i would like to contribute a useful thread and higher my rankings on TI. Patch 5.3 Effecting Notes :

•Battle Fatigue now reduces the amount of healing and absorbs by 45%, up from 30%

Hunter : •Hunters now have 50 pet stable slots, up from 20. •Aspect of the Hawk now increases ranged attack power by 25%, up from 15%
Intimidation is now a level-30 talent available to all Hunter specializations and no longer learned by Beast Mastery Hunters at level 20.

Mage : Arcane Explosion now deals 40% more damage.

Paladin :Retribution •Sword of Light now increases damage with two-handed melee weapons by 30%, up from 15%.

Shaman : General •Lightning Bolt can now be cast while moving. Lava Lash now deals 300% weapons damage, up from 250%.

Warrior : •Defensive Stance now decreases damage taken by 25%, up from 15%

At this time this is all i see. If anyone gets new information please post to this thread.

• Reduced the amount of Justice, Honor, and Darkmoon Faire tickets needed to upgrade heirloom items by 60%
  • Hit Chance is now displayed for all abilities.
  • Reduced the chance to miss when fighting higher-level opponents from 5% per level to 2% per level. (Not sure if this applies to pet battles or players on the field)

Explain why you think the game is getting better or worse.
    Explain why a certain class is getting better or worse.

Red = Class Killer(CK)

orange = Game Balance Changer(GBC)

Last edited:
you missed

Shield Slam now receives a 50% bonus to attack damage from attack power (down from 100%) for Warriors below level 85.

pretty hard nerf, glad though

Hope this means the end of prot warrior rerolls.. And seems a good time to start having fun with retribution also :)

It won't hurt to have a new thread for patch notes, the OP on the other thread stopped updating for a while now :

Unfortunately, verifying information takes time. This thankless time could be much better spent on other tasks. And while I do gain some minor utility from parsing and distributing this information, the utility gain is currently insufficient for me to continue this project.

• Reduced the amount of Justice, Honor, and Darkmoon Faire tickets needed to upgrade heirloom items by 60%
  • Reduced the chance to miss when fighting higher-level opponents from 5% per level to 2% per level. (Not sure if this applies to pet battles or players on the field)

Good luck !

Frostbolt is getting a Buff by 15%

It won't hurt to have a new thread for patch notes, the OP on the other thread stopped updating for a while now :

Good luck !

added this to the first post thank you/

Idk what I voted for, but Restoreation Druid and Restoreatuin Shaman seems to be gud choices

Yea, But i hope a mod can edit the spelling as i said before - survival hunters may hunt in bgs like cata now but MM with haste gear is pretty good.
Oh and i was on ptr and ret does crit like 600 tv now and it does more damage over all. Im guessing in bgs it will be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread