Patch 9.0.1 PTR - Build 35522

After taking a longer look at my 110 warlocks legion gear:

hes level 45

all legion items no matter the ilvl are scaled to ilvl 50. even if they were very low ilvl compared to other stuff on retail, EVERY LEGION 110 item is ilvl 50

ONLY GF'D M+ items, and M argus items, go above i50. 260-265ilvl argus items on retail are 55ilvl on ptr, i have some items from legion M+ that are 53 and 54ilvl. all of my items that were higher ilvl than these M+ items, but arent argus boss drops, are 50ilvl. legendaries are 59ilvl.

the first azerite from magni, and BFA obtained dungeon azerite(280 on live) is 58ilvl
dungeon journal azerite is 59ilvl
the tortollan scrolls helm(295 on live) is 59ilvl

atm the center upgrade still gives 5 ilvls to the item

argus wq relic still warforged, became ilvl 60

it looks very bad. considering leveling my warlock on live. been a long time since i wore azerite gear on him

Last edited:
After taking a longer look at my 110 warlocks legion gear:

hes level 45

all legion items no matter the ilvl are scaled to ilvl 50. even if they were very low ilvl compared to other stuff on retail, EVERY LEGION 110 item is ilvl 50

ONLY GF'D M+ items, and M argus items, go above i50. 260-265ilvl argus items on retail are 55ilvl on ptr, i have some items from legion M+ that are 53 and 54ilvl. all of my items that were higher ilvl than these M+ items, but arent argus boss drops, are 50ilvl. legendaries are 59ilvl.

the first azerite from magni, and BFA obtained dungeon azerite(280 on live) is 58ilvl
dungeon journal azerite is 59ilvl
the tortollan scrolls helm(295 on live) is 59ilvl

atm the center upgrade still gives 5 ilvls to the item

it looks very bad. considering leveling my warlock on live. been a long time since i wore azerite gear on him

I think the set bonuses still work. And if you get gem slots (plus tertiary) on your gear I think your twink will still be viable.

I think there are better options for PvE, and currently for PvP against other 50s its not worth it(not sure if scaling still exists, or if the damage is just set that high vs our hp pools). Sure, it might be decent, but I am not sure if its competitive enough to other levels, we will have to see once we have more tuning and full gear set ups. The focus will probably be from 50-59 in higher levels.

Users who are viewing this thread