Patch 5.2 is confirmed for Tuesday March 5th

Well MMO champion just reported it to go live this week , looking forward to it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I'll be praying that with Level scaling, the more Geared 20's will at least be 75% more on par with 24's.

Oh crap, i have broken or something world of warcraft launcher and i couldnt update my game for now, darn !!

Guess I'll be praying that with Level scaling, the more Geared 20's will at least be 75% more on par with 24's.

Well if you think about it, absolutely any change is in the direction of 20s being more competitive. Whether it's a small change or a huge change, shouldn't we be thrilled either way? The #1 , far and away, issue that we have been having with this bracket is being addressed, to one degree or another. This is a call for celebration however significant the change.

Oh crap, i have broken or something world of warcraft launcher and i couldnt update my game for now, darn !!

you still have time to download the whole thing before the patch goes live,

then the servers will be quite a bit overloaded by everyone trying to update & playing the new features, so better do it now :)

you still have time to download the whole thing before the patch goes live,

then the servers will be quite a bit overloaded by everyone trying to update & playing the new features, so better do it now :)

Woho, i have fixed the issue :D, there was 2 options to repair the problem: 1- run wow launcher with win xp sp3 compatibility, and second solution was running "secondary logon service". :)

BoA's scale

Users who are viewing this thread