Patch 4.3

Løgsovs

Legend
hello ive just read the new patch updates and as far as i see u can Transmogrifaction - means that u can make your gear look different, so i was thinkin, cool thats nice for the low lvls with shit lookin gear, but what about the 85 that have worked for the looks of their gear ? 19 twinks will run around looking like they got custom gear from a private server, can someone explain me how this exactly works ?

There are very few details so far. Afaik, designers have yet to decide whether you need to own or have used an item to change it to your appearance.

one of my friends told me that u have to be able to equip the gear before u can get the looks of it, soo a lvl 85 warr/pala/dk can equip every gear :s

Looks like the information has been released : 4.3 Preview

-You have to have the item

-You can't change armor types (No changing your plate chest into a cloth dress)

-You can't change weapon type (No changing a 1-h to have the look of a 2-h)

-Guns/Bows/Crossbows are the exception to the above rule. You can still wield a bow, but change it to look like a Gun/Crossbow

So you won't be changing the look of your 2H to Hand of Rag on your 19 twink, unless you have Hand of Rag on your 19 twink.

~Zuty

this is going to be fun lol. Switch to general twink section imo. This does help 19 twinks change the look but all the old school gear is cloth (talbar mantle <3) the gear has to have stats so imo Boas may not be changed unless it has stats at level 1.

Edit: I am guessing Void storage is sort of a Gear holder basically a cross-realm and soul bound Bank. Sort of like you have gear (i believe it may need a level requirement) you can keep it there and a character can use the void storage and with draw it. It would be Soulbound to the character like it was on the original character.

Nohealsforju said:
this is going to be fun lol. Switch to general twink section imo. This does help 19 twinks change the look but all the old school gear is cloth (talbar mantle <3) the gear has to have stats so imo Boas may not be changed unless it has stats at level 1.

"in most cases".

You thought farming for rare BoEs was crazy, wait until you see someone farming for a grey to get the matching pants for their favorite chestpiece. Heck, if the Transmogrifier actually goes through, I'll work on a twinker fashion guide.

Do not underestimate the lengths players will go, to get a good-looking wardrobe. Gads, just dumping the look of the BoA shoulders would be worth it. Heck, I'd love "invisible" as an option for shoulders, but that would devolve into co-ed naked twink BGs all over the place.

Edit: "...only the items that have stats...." Hopefully armor and dps count as stats, otherwise greys and whites are out of the picture.

Um.... so can a random person change the apperance of their weapons to 2x Shadowfangs? thats just gay if thats how it is.... ^^

Users who are viewing this thread