Patch 3.2 live

Amity said:
No. They gave an extremely early announcement that they would begin development on the feature, but I would expect it to be released around the same time Icecrown is.

Thought so.

Amity said:
No. They gave an extremely early announcement that they would begin development on the feature, but I would expect it to be released around the same time Icecrown is.

Thanks, didn't know what the final decision was

NuttBinja said:
the cross faction isnt coming w\ 3.2 i was told it was...?

No, good sir, it is not. It's going to take an extremely long time to develop, when you consider how race specific mounts, quest items, quest flags, and most importantly, reputations will carry over.

Rawr =3

ehh with the amount of ppl on the programing team up at blizz... ud think when they announce something theyll be already working on\ about to finish it.

20min wsg

i think that 20min wsg timer could be good. at any rate it's here and you can't change it. i get tired of doing the same old things all the time anyway. hopefully 20min timer will focus horde on the objective of the game. to actually cap the flag. sure, maybe only once, but maybe there will be actual strategy and everyone won't leave the base the first 10s of the game. i can foresee some epic flag room fights coming up so you get to be the first team to actually get that cap rather than just allowing the alliance to farm GY honor.

Lawlpurge said:
DEADSKULL SHIELD INC!!! woot woot. Cyclone isnt Ruin thats for sure, but I hope Q times will be reasonable. Im really, really pissed at this 20 minutes wsg shit. WoW is turning pvp into a small diversion from leveling to 80, just look at the AB and EotS changes, plus exp. gain in BG. Thi whole game is getting for and more raiding focused. Whats next? Deleting all brackets below 80? Making arena available only at 70 and 80?

not at all, its just being aimed towards more casual players.

It shall return upon bowl 23.

Yeah the maintenance has been extended, and that usually means issues with the patch.

Anyway, look forward to playing 3.2 TONIGHT on the east coast...:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread