Party Sync Or Stay At BFA?


New Member
I haven't twinked and played WOW in a while. For this bracket, what is the best way to twink? Is it to party sync or to have my account stay at 50 by not getting shadowlands? I mean, for BFA 110-119 before, was it better to stay at 110 or get the BFA expansion? I am sure it will be the same for shadowlands.

Sorry, if this has been answered before. I tried reading and searching but gave up after an hour has passed.
[doublepost=1604052322,1604038203][/doublepost]Nevermind, after reading some more, it seems level 50 might be the best.

Users who are viewing this thread