PandaWoW - Twinking

Twerk2486

Grandfathered
Hiya all.

After quitting retail i've been trying to find some private servers to twink on to fill my time before Classic releases. First I tried out ExcaliburWoW which is a TBC server. I had played 19's on there on and off for around a year. Activity was good at the start, but dropped off. Towards the end it was very difficult to get games. Secondly I tried Warmane 19's. Bought a couple of 19's and gold to gear others. Queued WSG for a few weeks and then stopped because every game would have 5+ hunters on a side.

Lastly I went to PandaWoW. This is a MoP Private server with 100x rates. MoP was one of my favorite expansions for twinking, and I know it's alot of other peoples. My girlfriend and I mainly went there to play 10's, but we're opening up to other brackets when we're more stabilized in terms of gold income and geared 90's to farm with.

So far, we've gotten around 20 people to join us in our twink crusade. Some players from current retail, some that played 10's in MoP, and we've even recruited some of the local population (which includes a Russian and Portugese!) With 100x rates, you can level a 90 in a couple of hours. There's also an online store where you can buy gold, characters (90's), 90 gear etc; which will make it easier to gear twinks.

The reason I made this thread is to gather the people who are tired of retail, tired of the hunterphobia on Warmane, or waiting until 2025 for Mvq's Cata server, and just want to have some fun and competition in a great expansion for twinks! Funding is available, mostly for whatever bracket we're focusing on first (10's, 19's).

Thanks for reading everyone, hope to see some of you here! PM me either here, bnet, or discord for more info. :)

Quick reminder, this server has a low peak population server with rate x100. This means that beside queueing with your crew/squad/friends/opponents you barely will find any twinks around. Unless you recrute some on the server itself (which already has been mentionned above) but with a low pop it's might be difficult.

Sad to hear that your crew moved on from Warmane, I hope this project will be a good place for you all.
However I'm wondering about the server choice, because I've never heard about Panda-WoW, but have heard a lot about Tauri-WoW (MOP) which is probably most blizzlike server amongst all private server scene (includin the fact that they work on a difficult expansion to work on), and have heard about their care about all details. So yeah if you see a lot of bugs don't make people roll on Panda-WoW and try Tauri-WoW instead, should be better

Users who are viewing this thread