Pally ring

I already have 1 Seal of Argas but I'm not enough of a sadkunt to transfer and get another one. What ring should I get (ally) for my other ring slot?

Another question... Just found out arctic buckler is no longer available. What shield should I use... Good ole' forest buckler?

Lol niec thread, it's like im married but which ring i should get? There aint many choices, check wowhead.com and pick one with best stats.... profit?

if ur not hit capped i guess ello's band would work. But, i'm with ya, i don't faction change for my stuff either

Ya I was thinking ello's for dat der 5 stam and the hit is nice, I will be playing holy, but I would prefer ello's over the honor ring.

holy i use lavishly jeweled ring and argas with the cape for hit cap. There are other options though.

If you just want to heal and don't care about hit capping, I say go arctic buckler with 10stam/10spirit (it's a newer chant) then use the pvp ring. That will add a nice amount of spirit and armor. Keep it mind holy spec gets meditation with alows 50% of mana regen from spirit to continue in combat, someting like that. With that, you can continue to use spirit and gun for the elder dungeon cape, if not that then use the haste one. Id go with +5resist all as cape chant, and arctic adds 5frost resist so 10 total is cool. Arctic is greater then forest imo, the armor difference is mass, you can make up the stats with some leather/cloth gear in other slots.

He doesn't have Arctic Buckler.

Stunggix, is that avatar you? It creeps me out for some reason. It's so...neanderthal looking, probably the beard.

Haha yea, long time no see. I'll be playing EU for like a year then probably go back to US as I moved. Good times on Elune eh?

Users who are viewing this thread