Pali BC chants for Skullbreaker?

For a ret pali using a 1h weap and shield.

So far the only chant I like that I've found for this bad boy is +20 strength. That's cool and all, but frankly Zealot Blade with Crusader sounds better.

Is there a BC chant I'm missing that's better than Crusader for a ret pali? Don't say Mongoose, it's not better than Crusader for palis.

Executioner?

As 29 ret pally you're better of with a 2h though, save skullbreaker for a holy set and smack a 40 spellpower on it..

ret pali with 1h is pointless

seal of command is the main reason people go ret, for the burst and extra overall average damage it does...but if you have a 1h you should use seal of righteousness instead.

If your a Ret Paly in the 29 bracket...dont ever use a 1h+shield unless you are flag carriering, and thats only if you have back up to defend you..if your by your self or with only 1 other person, you have to do the killing.

Pick up Corpsemaker, Cobalt Crusher, or Theraplugs Left Arm, all 3 are good.

As for enchants..either get crusader or 25 agi

Conrose said:
Suppose it would be worth it to use it with Executioner and a weapon swap macro?

No, if you will ever get a holy set skullbreaker is a must. And exe doesn't proc often enough for a weapon swap to be efficient.

Basically DON'T use skullbreaker for anything else than healing/casting. If it was worth it you would see alot of rogues running around with skullbreaker with mongoose.

Zanex said:
No, if you will ever get a holy set skullbreaker is a must. And exe doesn't proc often enough for a weapon swap to be efficient.

Basically DON'T use skullbreaker for anything else than healing/casting. If it was worth it you would see alot of rogues running around with skullbreaker with mongoose.

I hate running into rogues who got dual Mongoose before the Windstorm nerf >.<

if you theorycraft, corpsemaker with crusader is supposedly the best as each swing has a chance to proc crusader. At that point, you could swap to Thermaplug's Left Arm with +25 agility. My shammy has that setup and against clothies, I have had some pretty good numbers after a crusader proc.

For 1h, you can get Skullbreaker and Bleeding Crescent - not the greatest weapons in terms of stats, but, allows you to consider Battlemaster/Spellsurge on one with Casterweaponswap. As others have stated, you'll probably want the +40 spellpower unless you're going to run a weapon swapper.

Users who are viewing this thread