Painaid 19 Druid

Painaid

The Immortal
New Video. Just released. It features a mix of both WSG action as well as two arena matches I happened to be filming; not exactly the most ideal fights, but they're all I had to work with :p. I had to trim it down to 10 minutes exactly just to get it on to YouTube, so I'm naturally dissatisfied with some of the video/music transition, but I did my best to even it out.

Video is broken down into four parts. The first is just an intro, the second follows a specific WSG I was in last week that I think most will enjoy. The third part is a compilation of two arena matches; one with DirtyAuction(Warrior) v. Saberang(Hunter) & Reflexes(Hunter); the other with Bone(Shaman) v. Bactatank(Priest) & Industrial(Hunter). The fourth and final part is just a compilation of some WSGs I have been in the past few weeks in no particular order.

Feel free to rate, comment, and (if you liked it) subscribe!

For future videos you can expect more arena action as well as some 10v10 premades. And maybe some more 80 action thrown in there; it's kind of fun doing jumps at 80 because none of them really have a clue.

Anyway, here it is:

Watch in HD for best effect!

[video=youtube;y8GGLXnaFGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8GGLXnaFGU[/video]

Painaid said:
New Video. Just released. It features a mix of both WSG action as well as two arena matches I happened to be filming; not exactly the most ideal fights, but they're all I had to work with :p. I had to trim it down to 10 minutes exactly just to get it on to YouTube, so I'm naturally dissatisfied with some of the video/music transition, but I did my best to even it out.

Video is broken down into four parts. The first is just an intro, the second follows a specific WSG I was in last week that I think most will enjoy. The third part is a compilation of two arena matches; one with DirtyAuction(Warrior) v. Saberang(Hunter) & Reflexes(Hunter); the other with Bone(Shaman) v. Bactatank(Priest) & Industrial(Hunter). The fourth and final part is just a compilation of some WSGs I have been in the past few weeks in no particular order.

Feel free to rate, comment, and (if you liked it) subscribe!

For future videos you can expect more arena action as well as some 10v10 premades. And maybe some more 80 action thrown in there; it's kind of fun doing jumps at 80 because none of them really have a clue.

Anyway, here it is:

Watch in HD for best effect!

[video=youtube;y8GGLXnaFGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8GGLXnaFGU[/video]

Mike...you are so much better than me it's not even fair...gosh I suck at Druid.

Amazing as always.

Good stuff man - thanks for creating/posting.

Muahahaha. I popped up in big red letters on your screen. The orange boot means that he had better run. He programmed the addon to do that when I am targetting him coz eyem gud

Amazing job, I enjoyed being featured in it, makes me feel special. Your skills are amazing, you just need to work on your guild some more. We would like a guild that can beat us. You guys are the closest, but not there yet.

Pizza said:
Amazing job, I enjoyed being featured in it, makes me feel special. Your skills are amazing, you just need to work on your guild some more. We would like a guild that can beat us. You guys are the closest, but not there yet.

This is a joke right? You get ONE cap against GUP because of a miss drop and you are seriously claiming that? Must be nice to live in that fantasy world of yours.

Not saying that that WT aint a good guild, in fact in my opinion there are the best competition that GUP has faced Horde wise. But to seriously say that WT is better than GUP based on one cap is just silly IMHO.

Play GUP again, beat them, then you can claim to be the best.

Painaid quick question.

With MSBT how can I make a trigger that says "Incoming Fear" whenever I do it will say "Incoming Fear" whenever my enemy is casting a fear on anyone.

Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread