P2p 20-24 Ally real id list

This is to help Alliance organize groups and build that p2p 20-24 community. All I ask is to be a part of this list: please be geared, drama free & have a class that is viable. (Vent is a plus)

20 P2ps with restrictions are encouraged to join as well (let me know if ur a 20 w/restriction) so I may mark a *. This list is to encourage Ally Unity & drama free fun.

AB Call to arms best time to get a list going.

Honeybadger#1754
Conq#1458
FoMoCoMan#1460
Hax#1212
Tollo#1278
Punaboy2015#1180
Battlerapp#1451
Dseries1969@hotmail.com
Shalves#1818 *
Apeck#1622
Jamesb#1135
Fortified#1652
Quest#1311

ßurg#1313
baytor#1572
darimius#1983
Bobby2ballz#1536

Last edited by a moderator:
All I ask is to be a part of this list: please be geared, drama free & have a class that is viable. (Vent is a plus

didnt know people still used vent :eek:

Indeed, weird that you're not allowed to play the class you want :D

Of coarse you can play any class you want. This is not communism. Who said you could not play a class you wanted? The OP simply asked that you have a viable class available. All classes are viable. Vent is a simple download and setup whether you use it or not. Plus you don't have to listen to mouth breathers.
Bump
/cheers

Of coarse you can play any class you want. This is not communism. Who said you could not play a class you wanted? The OP simply asked that you have a viable class available. All classes are viable. Vent is a simple download and setup whether you use it or not. Plus you don't have to listen to mouth breathers.
Bump
/cheers

A class being viable or not tends to depend on the player.

added. Feel free if you know people who want to be added but dont get on twinkinfo. Who would liked to be added to the list. Post here , Msg me or hit me up in-game. Linking your armory is also encouraged.

I will be adding everyone to my RealID today, Tuesday 3/25. I will run Alliance this evening if the queues are bearable. Hit me up if would like to group or you need a heal. If you want to GY farm, don't even bother contacting me, not my style. I mostly Solo queue nowadays but I do not oppose grouping for fun. We can always use Oqueue's vent if need be. They have TONs of available rooms.

/cheers

Sweetsidney...

Users who are viewing this thread