Oxycodone - 29 MW Monk

I'd recommend using minor speed to boots instead of Fortitude, since minor speed is the only +10% speed boost that stacks with cloak enchants. Could use a shipyard ring > Maywiki, but it's marginally better. Transmog is nice, seen it before but always cool to see since it's fairly un-used... but you could use a tabard. Why Gladiator inscription to shoulders?

Good build, 7.5 / 10 overall. Needs more GF'd items and war stomp though, maybe an AGM.

I'd recommend using minor speed to boots instead of Fortitude, since minor speed is the only +10% speed boost that stacks with cloak enchants. Could use a shipyard ring > Maywiki, but it's marginally better. Transmog is nice, seen it before but always cool to see since it's fairly un-used... but you could use a tabard. Why Gladiator inscription to shoulders?

Good build, 7.5 / 10 overall. Needs more GF'd items and war stomp though, maybe an AGM.

Is there a better stam buff for shoulders?

Luplisxo @ Ursin - Community - World of Warcraft

Outdated but better than your piece of shit.

Funded this guy and he ninja'd my guild bank. He doesn't need help, he's a troll.

Or, or! Zelpher invited me to the guild when I was completely new to the server and twinking as a whole. The rank I was assigned to had free access to the guild bank and I assumed that was for helping gear newbies (after all, 1900+ Goblin Mortars, Drums of Rage, Rumseys, etc. seemed a little ridiculous for one alt). I barely dented your supply of resources, and took enough gold for enchants. I stayed in your relatively inactive guild and did not /gquit after taking from the guild bank. Why did I leave? Zelpher went on some drunken tangent about how he's going to monopolize the guild bank, cursed you, the GM, out (though I guess that's normal?) and proceeded to ignore me because I was asking questions and joking with him about the amount of Drums of Rage in the guild bank (really, it's a nice collection).

So a foolish, newbie mistake and assumption on my part? Definitely. Ninja'ing? Hardly. We're on the same server, I'll give you back your 1k gold and 3 stacks of Drums and we can move on. Or we can just keep going with the spicy, elitist drama. That's half the fun of twinking in this bracket, right?

PS, Do you recommend Boar's Speed? Does the speed boost even stack?

Doesn't that enchant require level 70 to work? I may be wrong. Either way I'd say the regular old int / crit enchant to shoulders would be better.

No it does not... A lowbies can use that. I use it on practically all of my healers. Take a look at the spreadsheet I have listed. It should not if it cannot be used.
It appears he going all stamina which is probably a good idea for a MW. Alas, his set does not "sync" well.
Sweetsidnei @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft
That level 20 when scaled in a BG has 5900 health and 215 spell power. And it is even higher when the shipyard ring and Tarantula silk sash is equipped.

The OP really needs to get better gloves. I hope he got his 5/5/5 satchel belt before leveling through. It is always nice to have options. Spidersilk boots will offer the highest stamina in the 20-29 bracket for casters. These should have minor speed for quick getaways. You can not count on DPS to peel in this bracket. You are all on your own here. Every little helps. And everyone else will have it. Which means if you don't have it, you will be slower than everyone else, not faster. Rune of Perfection probably is not your best choice. We have so many great heirloom trinkets out there to choose from! Even the Void trinket would be better.

Why are you using vers instead of haste?
Also, why are you using crit mace instead of haste?
Haste is more or less useless for mw imo if you are 29 since all your healing depends on how fast u can get chi and because u don't havc this yet. I know haste might increase the amount of ticks on soothing and enveloping but I've tried all different kind of stuff and versa is def working better for me. I've chosen to go full int/spirit and crit where I have to choose since crit is better than haste aswell imo. If you are 20 I would go haste + crit since u got 2 less chi gainers and and can't rely and on the double hot but it's just a personal thing I guess.

Haste is more or less useless for mw imo if you are 29 since all your healing depends on how fast u can get chi and because u don't havc this yet. I know haste might increase the amount of ticks on soothing and enveloping but I've tried all different kind of stuff and versa is def working better for me. I've chosen to go full int/spirit and crit where I have to choose since crit is better than haste aswell imo. If you are 20 I would go haste + crit since u got 2 less chi gainers and and can't rely and on the double hot but it's just a personal thing I guess.

Haste does reduce your GCD though., which results in faster chi gains, which results in more healing than versa.

Generally speaking, for maximum healing you should go for 1 int = 2 haste = 3 vers = 4.5 crit

Haste does reduce your GCD though., which results in faster chi gains, which results in more healing than versa.

Generally speaking, for maximum healing you should go for 1 int = 2 haste = 3 vers = 4.5 crit

Where can I see if the gcd is affecting the spells because it doesn't change anything in the tooltip and after trying full haste and not noticed any difference to the gcd I have a hard team believing this but I can't proof it so I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that you are wrong.

Where can I see if the gcd is affecting the spells because it doesn't change anything in the tooltip and after trying full haste and not noticed any difference to the gcd I have a hard team believing this but I can't proof it so I'm not gonna sit here and tell you that you are wrong.

Put on your haste build and count start a timer to see how long it takes to get a certain amount of chi. Do the same with vers set, compare, and you'll see that haste does indeed affect your GCD.

Put on your haste build and count start a timer to see how long it takes to get a certain amount of chi. Do the same with vers set, compare, and you'll see that haste does indeed affect your GCD.
Fair enough, I'll do some testing and comparing and see what fits me best. I've really learned to like versa tho. Dmg reduction cool aswell. :)

Users who are viewing this thread