Overall BEST Arena Class?

What is the best arena class?

If Lock, Whats Next best?

If Mage, Whats Next Best?

Disc Priest do any good damage at that level?

Abrahms said:
Disc Priest do any good damage at that level?
Not that great constant dmg (like if you compare it to a hunter) but still nice burst (holy fire, mind blast) and combinated with a fear, its really nice. Still they got 2 dots too.

useabandage said:
priest, but you cant suck

[char=Lethon]Useabandage[/char]

havent played in a few months, but if not much has changed my setup was pretty much unkillable...well unless you run into an sl lock /whimper

alot of that gear is BoE...

are those BoE's rare on AH, expensive,common on AH,cheap?

The head (miners helmet of the deep) is very rare and expensive, not sure about the others. Good alternative is [char=eu-Silvermoon]Zvit[/char] (but with ab boots instead) alittle less rare gear, its also good to look at several players to see how they gear and spec.

useabandage said:
priest, but you cant suck

[char=Lethon]Useabandage[/char]

havent played in a few months, but if not much has changed my setup was pretty much unkillable...well unless you run into an sl lock /whimper

A good rogue had an edge against a priest when you played, and still does :)

A good rogue had an edge against a priest when you played, and still does

True, but the list of rogues capable of beating the top 5-10 priests in the 39 bracket on a regular basis is pretty small.

As I posted in another similar thread here though, Shaman are pretty strong in duels and arenas right now depending on spec. Would be a great alternative to look into beyond Rogue/Priest. SL lock as well is pretty strong, in fact spellhance shaman and SL lock is a great 2s comp.

Alteffour said:
True, but the list of rogues capable of beating the top 5-10 priests in the 39 bracket on a regular basis is pretty small.

As I posted in another similar thread here though, Shaman are pretty strong in duels and arenas right now depending on spec. Would be a great alternative to look into beyond Rogue/Priest. SL lock as well is pretty strong, in fact spellhance shaman and SL lock is a great 2s comp.

Ive never considered myself to be a great dueler, but I cant think of ever losing to a priest in a 1v1 where we both have access to CDs. Dueling without CDs as a rogue will ensure that youll lose some duels though to fears.

Whats better in arena, arcane or frost mage? im guessing arcane with a splash of frost?

honestly for 39's it's all on playstyle preference. you don't get any gamebreaking abilities for frost until the 49's but as arcane you get improved counterspell that i would personally choose over a chance to hit for a helluva lot of damage. everything in frost that really affects your damage is a %, and albeit if you get lucky its a bamf of a class for low levels, i like arcane still.

Fire is best for premades, and wsg in general. Its fairly mediocre relative to arcane or frost in arenas/duels though.

Users who are viewing this thread