other twink brackets

Ye those classes were broken at Mop and Wod but I still remember not seeing 7 of them in the same match (in one faction) like hunters nowadays. You could still play whatever you like and kick ass if you were good.

WoD was actually the golden age of twinking imo. The class toolkits themselves were miles above what we have now. Sure there was the random BM monk or Feral druid going full ape mode, but those were much more rare than the hunter infestation currently plaguing the bracket.

WoD was actually the golden age of twinking imo. The class toolkits themselves were miles above what we have now. Sure there was the random BM monk or Feral druid going full ape mode, but those were much more rare than the hunter infestation currently plaguing the bracket.
i fuckn loved wod was the best expansion for 20 twinks, remember ray of ice frost mages had that, it was much more diverse classes in bgs, instead of all hunters and priest. I think at that time a decked out hunter did 1.5k aim shot on 3k health pools, tanks had like 4k life. arcane blast with four stacks did crazy damage thou like 1.5k crit. feral druids could do 2.7-2.8k fercous bites.

i fuckn loved wod was the best expansion for 20 twinks, remember ray of ice frost mages had that, it was much more diverse classes in bgs, instead of all hunters and priest. I think at that time a decked out hunter did 1.5k aim shot on 3k health pools, tanks had like 4k life. arcane blast with four stacks did crazy damage thou like 1.5k crit. feral druids could do 2.7-2.8k fercous bites.

Ya I remember RoF frost mage, was fun. I miss so many of the class designs. Ret pally w/ long arm of the law, and seals. Holy pally with denounce, and harsh words (word of glory as damage). Shadow priest with spectral guise, and mind spike.

Users who are viewing this thread