US Original from 19 bought a pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
who do you think you are BRO? Twinks and level 100 AREN'T EVEN THE SAME GAME RETARD LOL!!!!!! XD! DOESN'T MATTER IF HE CHEATS ITS NOT EVEN SAME GAME HAHA !!!! TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKS!!!!!!

(btw where is hb fear da boonz? xd)

If Original botted in the 3v3 tournament, he needs to get a better bot.

He got caught out in like 75% of games against MFR and missed at least a kick per game.

I'm also his main partner, and I'm higher rated than him in every tink bracket. I can't even carry his weight to a decent rating.

#TheRoastContinues #OriginalRevealed #JudgeJuryExecutioner
giphy.gif

Reactions: Bop

I love this whole situation because it gives me a reason to ironically roast Original.

He's a good guy - this whole critique of him is pretty bullshit. The OP obviously just wanted to stir up shit because he doesn't like Original.

This is, by definition, an @thread and should be closed. We don't crucify people for things they do at endgame.

It's important to remember our identity as an xp-off community, and not as enforcers of Blizzard's regulations.

the only reason people visit this site is drama, and to be honest if youre tryhard enough to use a kickbot (like kicking with a mage/lock is hard) you deserve a little bit of drama ;)

This isn't the first time someone from SR has been exposed to have bought a pilot.

If any twinks are looking to improve their endgame pvp pm me for access to some of the best( & updated) wod scripts/LUA kickbots

This isn't the first time someone from SR has been exposed to have bought a pilot.

If any tinks are looking to improve their endgame pvp pm me for access to some of the best( & updated) wod scripts/LUA kickbots

you got any nostalrius bots?

the only f2p arena bs talk here should be how robbys team should have won

they smashed orig,bop,lenny

of course @Delayed strikes again with his shitty commitment to events, whether it be raging hard at the end with vital words to getting a 100 to kill to fulfill his rage. unfortunately he just didn't show up for this one entirely meaning instead of facing delays team, robby had to face bop,orig,len twice and well the plays are blowned man
boplenorig are like supersayins, when they fight even stronger enemies and get defeated they comeback and easily copy the level of skill and strength of their opponents and improve on it

brb while i firehack and GoHandsFree my way to everything i want in this game because its a fucking joke now. no one cares about this crap so many people use this shit at endgame i wouldnt be suprised if 25% of the known people on this site use them

if i download a kickbot and buy a pilot to 2400 can i join skill ratio too?

Send answers to the following questions in a PM to Pizza. Inquiries will usually be answered within 48 hours.

Why are you applying to join Skill Ratio? What sparked your interest?

When was the first time you noticed or heard about our guild?

How long have you been playing WoW?

How long have you been playing in the 19 bracket?

Have you or do you play in another tink bracket other than 19?

How do you compare to other top players of the same class?

Picture of your tink's UI:

Armory of your tink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread