Õre's Guild Search

im a proud supporter of my boy ore... he told hass and i he would implement a strategy into the 19 bracket that has never once been used, thus defeating wt in the process, a true inspiration to all twinkers... on top of that hes an all-state wrestler....... get@embitches

ore if you start another guild ill be the first to join... or ill start a guild and youll be my wingman

#ore+frantix=forever<3333

im a proud supporter of my boy ore... he told hass and i he would implement a strategy into the 19 bracket that has never once been used, thus defeating wt in the process, a true inspiration to all twinkers... on top of that hes an all-state wrestler....... get@embitches

ore if you start another guild ill be the first to join... or ill start a guild and youll be my wingman

get a room

Mark quit jerkin off mario at wawa and get the fuck online one of these days - my back just isn't gettin the same workout without you

I'm not sure who told you I was gkicked but that is not simply true.

Not that it is -yours- or anyone's business.... I left guild because I got tired of enduring stupid drama in game and through text messages from a certain someone... There's nothing like logging off WoW to get away from someone and then receiving harassing text messages. @#$^ was obviously getting too personal.

I made the decision to /GQUIT my guild that I loved because I was going through a lot IRL at the time and could not tolerate this. I had a lot of projects, needed to prepare for exams AND I had just spent my whole week in the ICU with my grandfather + family as he quite suddenly became septic. Sadly, several days later after my grandfathers ICU admission, my family and I made an unspeakably difficult decision and took him off life support. All of this nonsense happened 3 days later and I think it was quite reasonable I decided not to deal with it.

Ore, I am not sure who you heard that from. I am not 100% sure why you are trying to take shots at me... but I think it is because I -accidentally- removed you from realid a couple of days ago when making room. I am really upset atm but I understand that you did not know better. Someone keeps spreading rumours and lies about me and it is starting to get pathetic. Whoever it is needs to take a really good look at themselves

Was Mocha trying to send you nudes?

I, leader of BTB and unofficial self-proclaimed 19 tink community leader, would be more than happy to recruit you into Beantown Bullies. We are very active. We ALWAYS have 1-2 players on from 12:00pm- 6pm on most Tuesdays and we only need 9 more for a premade team

I, leader of BTB and unofficial self-proclaimed 19 tink community leader, would be more than happy to recruit you into Beantown Bullies. We are very active. We ALWAYS have 1-2 players on from 12:00pm- 6pm on most Tuesdays and we only need 9 more for a premade team

Shhh Bale, we all know my shadow priest is the leader of BTB

Hey all,

Nems here; I'll be playing a lot more soon once the school year ends. Anyone want to play with me hit me up. Although I'm not the best or great or good any guilds looking for a priest out there let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread