Õre's Guild Search

Òreqt

Legend
From Twiggi & Sneaky's embarrassing Gkicks to Kancer's "Do you even know who i am" quotes" to Dorygons witty comments etcetc... there has been quite some actiive drama in 19 tinks. But teams still need to be made and keep progressing!

Must i say more... Want active, spunk, class variety and and skill to slap the taste out of your guilds mouth, then scoop me up. (Preferbally alliance) have full BiS FC set and currently about to rearrange some Gf pieces to create a perfect Gf boomkin set. Can fill a leader spot, as i have been there before. Have dozens of tricks up my sleeves that will even send Flyphlosion in a "wtf did he just go trans"

%%%%% You want to Score take Õre %%%%%
scaled.php

Don't condone trololing but it happens.

Guilds PM me or speak right here on the forum
#Realtalk

Dozens of tricks up your sleeve? You mean like your premade strategy that was going to "change 10v10s forever", but just ended up being another mid chop that you lost?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozens tricks up your sleeve? You mean like your premade strategy that was going to "change 10v10s forever", but just ended up being another mid chop that you lost?

Swydda Swydda Small town Cali tink if you want to talk facts, We won the mid chop (look again)

mgc did atleast 4 premades and lets face it, even LS doesn't want you.

Have you always posted right after cannabis or has it just been a habit lately?

Are you trolling and speaking of MGC's history?

rofl what? MGC did 7+ premades before every horde guild started to dodge us

im talking about Beantown bullies 0-1 loss Gdisband

and then Doughboyz 0-1 lose and basically disbanded.

rofl what? MGC did 7+ premades before every horde guild started to dodge us

im talking about Beantown bullies 0-1 loss Gdisband

and then Doughboyz 0-1 lose and basically disbanded.

True fact we were 1-1. But please name these 7+ premades cause i'm dieing to here them

Swydda Swydda Small town Cali tink if you want to talk facts, We won the mid chop (look again)
Well let me just start out by saying that i was completely unaware that being from LA (the second largest city in the US and the largest by far in California) made me a small town Cali tink. The things you learn in this bracket every day.

As for "winning" the mid chop, I'd love to hear your thoughts on how pushing them back to their tunnel entrance with a superior mid comp and then letting their FC back to them before your team had even picked up the flag could ever be constituted as winning mid. Regardless of that, in the time leading up to the game you talked about how you were going to dethrone WT with tactics never before seen in the bracket that would change premades forever. I was only wondering if the dozens of things up your sleeve were similar.

Users who are viewing this thread