Ordo Disilluminati explores yet another Battlesystem

Well, back to the topic. Ordo gonna take the Wsg out, for sure. And Noo Don't Quit lvl 19, really want that Duel with u.

Ã￾ude said:
Well, back to the topic. Ordo gonna take the Wsg out, for sure. And Noo Don't Quit lvl 19, really want that Duel with u.

Atm, it's 50/50 if I quit. I want to. Then I don't. If that makes sense? I might just take a break tbh. Find a decent realm. Xfer there or start my own Guild or something, I dunno^

Noo said:
Atm, it's 50/50 if I quit. I want to. Then I don't. If that makes sense? I might just take a break tbh. Find a decent realm. Xfer there or start my own Guild or something, I dunno^

Oh well, my advice is taking a break, we ll need that some times. Butbefore u transfer give me a ingame /w or mail, i really need that duel :)

But for gods sake don't, lvl Noo.

What's going on with you guys? Haven't managed to spot any of you in arenas or WSG apart from that one time when you arrived here.

Many :(s

Hamcake said:
What's going on with you guys? Haven't managed to spot any of you in arenas or WSG apart from that one time when you arrived here.

Many :(s

Seen them a few times in arena,in wsg aswell Hammy

I managed to make my way to twinkinfo and create this account :O

now noo i miss u dude wish u could come back to ordo :(

and we are haveing some inactivity in the guild but me meshell and dude will give you ally guys some competition in the wsgs/arenas.

over and out.

too bad you haven't even gone to the best battlegroups yet...

and that would be?

Noo said:
Cyclone or Misery. Been to Cyclone, fun for a period of time. I want to go Misery though :p

Aye, was wondering why when everyone who's anyone is running round to the 'popular' BG's, hell even random germans? :eek: Certain people stay away... :9

Users who are viewing this thread