Optimum Number of People in premade for maximum fun.

Fun number of people for a premade

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stamm

Legend
I'm not asking about effectiveness, or best way to faceroll. Don't count absolute noobs who you bring for lulz. If you have an oddity in the number of people, please elaborate. Number is assuming you aren't bringing a pile of healers/huntards.

I chose 4 because it leaves 60% of team up to chance, and 4 is usually enough to carry team if team is trash, unless faced against another premade with more people or a pile of 24 FotM.

Last edited by a moderator:
five because its so easy to do it

optimal is whatever the number of friends you can synch que with. 6-7

Personally I think 3 is a pretty optimal number to bring. To me premading is all about cutting through the normal incompetence of pugging, so 3 fits well because 1 will be a tank, 1 will be a healer, and one is a dps, which if its a good set of players it is a good enough number to win game.

Bring 2 healers in a premade is op in my opinion. Id say 3 or 4.
also think that premading 2hunts or 2 rogues or 2prots also make it op since ur gonna simul hit

2 or 3 for sure for MY kind of fun. Having one other healer or one other dps with you who knows how to play/how you play can change many bgs.. Heck just pugging and being good can change many bgs alone. Anything more then 3 (especially when your faction is winning alot that day or week or w/e) is asking for a easy bg imo but that is their kind of fun.

Difference in premades is some premade to play with friends, some premade to make the bgs closer, some premade to get easier bgs. Pretty easy to see who's who and if this thread goes on it will be obvious (like it already is ^-^ )

When I play, I PuG or play with one other bud.

Why PuG? Sometimes I don't feel like playing with anyone or there is nobody on who I want to play with ~_~.

Why 2-man it? Gives me the opportunity to chat and play with someone, while still maintaining a reasonable sized group. You can go many games nowadays without seeing a name you know, which can be half the fun in BGs. This guarantees me someone familiar in each BG. It also gives a little more control over the game which can be handy.

Bigger groups can garner too much control. It's a delicate balance yo.

Premading is freaking gay now. It was fun in Cata on AP when Hunters would otherwise dump over your team. But in MoP? Just pug it like a real playa. Or with another person tops.

3 rogues <- me being one of dehm
1 hpally
1 resto druid
1 guardian druid

fun fun fun .

why u say ? cause then i dont have to fc .
tbh i hate fcing now and frankly i find druids boring as all get out now so having somebody else to take the short stick and fc and defend really makes me happy . cause then i just get to work on getting that dang efc down . something i find very very fun as of late.

3 rogues <- me being one of dehm
1 hpally
1 resto druid
1 guardian druid

fun fun fun .

I'm one of the rogues too ;) (Duskstab). Those premades have been very enjoyable the past few days simply due to the amount of premades we've smashed (dem 24s). On other toons I'll usually pug nowadays. Mix it up, great fun.

3 people,3 boomkins. Puggers distracting Hunts at mid,while we do werk. fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 would be interesting. Turning warsong into an arena map but with objectives. You'd see a lot of different comps instead of seeing a classic 10 man team.

Wouldnt call 1-5 a premade but a nice group up and then have a race in skype who can kill the most hunters. kinda like in LotR. Skype is nice too.

Wouldnt call 1-5 a premade but a nice group up and then have a race in skype who can kill the most hunters. kinda like in LotR. Skype is nice too.
've always felt doing that when playing with Cotus and Sabekith @ AB. Legolas vs Gimli as in Mialo vs Sabekith and Cotus!

3. Me, myself, and I!

Users who are viewing this thread