= Opinions On Politics =

Twinkytoes said:
Oh my Dave, how I love you. Btw ur trash at hunters :)

Omg Toes caught a hat. The world is over.

On a more serious note. Welcome to 19 twinks. We are currently full on hunters so please delete your character and start anew.

Let's presume your base ranged DPS is around 40, and your crit is 20%. 14 AP yields 1 dps. So adding 3 AP and 2.65 % crit yields about 1 more DPS total. However, if you take the int, you get more like 2 dps total, because you get more than 1 dps added to your base, and that base dps is boosted by the crit you already have. So I suggest you go int on that staff.

Gratz on being hit capped. That hit cap is worth like 40+ AP to a hunter, as it gets you a straight up 2-3 more base dps. Plus there's no cc misses. I'm not sure whether you are hard hit capped, but it might be worth it since you are horde, and all the enemy FC druids are going to be night elves. I'd go for the 15 hit if you are an O hunter, especially.

Sanitarium said:
have you read the cata release date expectancies?

Have you read the cata release date expectancies? I've read pretty much every post on a number of different forums regaurding cata release dates. These dates range from Q1 2010 to Summer 2011 depending on when the speculation was made. most of the speculation in 2009 suggested either 2011 or xmas 2010. I can tell you a couple of things for sure:

1. Blizz was working on Cata before Wrath came out (this was not the case with Wrath and BC).

2. Blizzard has commented that they are going to attempt to release expansions more often ie every 12-14 months

3. We are running out of content, last major Wrath patch with ICC hit and most fights were beaten within days. Personal opinion.... we won't be playing ICC and TOC until next winter.

4. This last point leads me to a comment made at blizz con and that was that we'd all be complaining about goblin rogues and "world of worgencraft" by NEXT blizzcon that is 07/30/2010.

5. They will be eliminating many of the profession cooldowns in 3.3.3 which usually precedes and expansion because these items will be trivial once the expac comes out.

By looking at all of this I am guessing May-June 2010 (which is consistent with a number of other peoples opinions.) So you can either read other peoples "guesses" or you can read the information for yourself and try to figure it out for yourself

Alright, so we'll go with May to June. Are you going to go roll and re-roll DK's after every single Warsong Gulch game you play to get the exploding shots until then? Please, the idea is stupid and spending any time getting them is a waste.

Sanitarium said:
Alright, so we'll go with May to June. Are you going to go roll and re-roll DK's after every single Warsong Gulch game you play to get the exploding shots until then? Please, the idea is stupid and spending any time getting them is a waste.

Well in cata ammo is going to be equipable and "not consumed" I'm suggesting you technically only need to do the quest 1 time and put the ammo in your bank. When cata comes out simply equip the ammo and profit from your endless stream of 9.5dps bullets.

@ BOA bullet possibility: The highest dps bullets atm are 4.5 (crafted heavy shot), what DPS value would you put on BOA bullets? Certainly I don't think anywhere close to 9.5 (but who knows).

gr1pp said:
No, you're just a terrible twink :>

I lol'd.

Next time let's not make assumptions.

[char=us-Doomhammer]Sanitarium[/char]

^ my 39 hunter in it's RP set atm, will change to pvp once I log on. Perfect as well as having dual vanquisher's swords from faction swap

[char=us-Mannoroth]mawnes[/char]

^ my unfinished 19. all that gear has been obtained within the past week with more on it's way (boa gun/bow, inherited insignia, AGM etc)

But sure, if making BiS twinks makes me a terrible twink I guess most people that twink are terrible.

Sanitarium said:
I lol'd.

Next time let's not make assumptions.

[char="Doomhammer"]Sanitarium[/char]

^ my 39 hunter in it's RP set atm, will change to pvp once I log on. Perfect as well as having dual vanquisher's swords from faction swap

[char="Mannoroth"]mawnes[/char]

^ my unfinished 19. all that gear has been obtained within the past week with more on it's way (boa gun/bow, inherited insignia, AGM etc)

But sure, if making BiS twinks makes me a terrible twink I guess most people that twink are terrible.

Linking gear is the worst possible reply to a 'you have no skillz' remark mate.

What he quoted made me out to be a lazy son of a bitch that half assed twinks because gear is too hard to obtain. For that reason, I linked armories to both of my current hunters.

If he wants to call me bad I'd gladly set up mirrors with him in 19s or 39s.

P.S. the 39 is now in it's pvp gear, please try and pick that apart.

squidmagnet said:
Let's presume your base ranged DPS is around 40, and your crit is 20%. 14 AP yields 1 dps. So adding 3 AP and 2.65 % crit yields about 1 more DPS total. However, if you take the int, you get more like 2 dps total, because you get more than 1 dps added to your base, and that base dps is boosted by the crit you already have. So I suggest you go int on that staff.

Gratz on being hit capped. That hit cap is worth like 40+ AP to a hunter, as it gets you a straight up 2-3 more base dps. Plus there's no cc misses. I'm not sure whether you are hard hit capped, but it might be worth it since you are horde, and all the enemy FC druids are going to be night elves. I'd go for the 15 hit if you are an O hunter, especially.

I am interested in your comment as it does not match my logic. :p

I do not see how it is possible for 22 Intellect to gain more DPS then 25 Agility. There is a 2 AP and 2.65% Crit chance loss. How is it even remotely possible?

Please explain :)

I would also like to say:

If you wish to Flame others about how they play and/or opinions on each other please do it SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I did not make this thread do people could bash each other, not only that but if you look in the last few lines of my post it states the following:

Karmaz said:
Constructive Criticism

Karmaz said:
I would also like to say:

If you wish to Flame others about how they play and/or opinions on each other please do it SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I did not make this thread do people could bash each other, not only that but if you look in the last few lines of my post it states the following:

ur bad .

Hi Davey,

Looks very good bro, I know that you have spent a lot of time making him the best...around. Good job, I think you should switch the staff out for a +22int enchant, and then get a +16 AP Axe with the +25 agi on it for BIS. I will look for one for you, and enchant it for free if I find one.

Really dave, this is very well done and you deserve props, can't wait to finish my warrior to be up front with you in some pugs :)

Edit: After reading the other comments...he is showing a lot of leg in that picture haha.

Abcfear said:
On a more serious note. Welcome to 19 twinks. We are currently full on hunters so please delete your character and start anew.

He's been twinking for a long time, actually. If anything he should welcome you.

Wuv123 said:
Hi Davey,

Looks very good bro, I know that you have spent a lot of time making him the best...around. Good job, I think you should switch the staff out for a +22int enchant, and then get a +16 AP Axe with the +25 agi on it for BIS. I will look for one for you, and enchant it for free if I find one.

Really dave, this is very well done and you deserve props, can't wait to finish my warrior to be up front with you in some pugs :)

Edit: After reading the other comments...he is showing a lot of leg in that picture haha.

You mean this one?

Users who are viewing this thread