Opinions needed.

Yann

Legend
What is the most stupidly, dumb, wet noodle hitting, underpowered, suckiest class and spec in this bracket right now?

Wet noodliest?..... I suppose for dmg it might be spriest, hpriest, fury warrior, mw monk, all shams, and afflock. I honestly haven't played each one to test.

For stupidest?..... Ret, feral, ww, and maybe arms. Really though I'd say only certain abilities of these are "stupid" (in their current state), Sword of the Light, Ferocious Bite, Fists of Fury, and maybe Execute.

I think most classes have a use under certain circumstances. I actually get more pissed seeing so many of the OP classes all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wet noodliest?..... I suppose for dmg it might be spriest, hpriest, fury warrior, mw monk, all shams, and afflock. I honestly haven't played each one to test.

For stupidest?..... Ret, feral, ww, and maybe arms. Really though I'd say only certain abilities of these are "stupid", Sword of the Light, Ferocious Bite, Fists of Fury, and maybe Execute.

I think most classes have a use under certain circumstances. I actually get more pissed seeing so many of the OP classes all the time.

Let me explain a bit of my terminology, which it's context may have been lost through going on to the interwebs:

"Hitting like a wet noodle" is a phrase that is used where I'm from in order to represent something that hits you, and just slides right off. It doesn't hurt, it's mainly just annoying.

As for "the stupidest", I was trying to mean what would be dumb to play, but I guess the context clues were off on that.

But, anyways, thanks for the reply and the part that was helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread