EU+US (OP) Hunter Legion PVP Video - Oneshot

Oneshot020

Legend
(Edit: Apologies to all, this video has been removed)

Hope you are all well!

Please check out my Hunter PvP Video :) I played legion for a few hours, and made this little PvP Video. From the forums and in bg's I noticed everyone loves SV Hunters this patch! They're definitely the under dogs ;)

Tell me what you think of the video! (disclaimer: I haven't played in years, so I'm a bit rusty)

Last edited:
As most of us know, surv hunt's are not only severely op'd, their talents have additional advantages to slow other toons attempting to get away from their hacks. Their lights may shine bright at the lower lvls but their days in the sun will come to an end. Since I can remember, (BC days) blizziod introduces a new xpac w/ op'd and talent advantage melee types. This is because they need to maintain a significant number of melee types to feed the WoW system for both PvP & PvE. Smart WoW plyrs know this and take full advantage to feed their gameboy egos. Of course these advantages will do major damage and tally up kills, but these melee types are targets and will experience a lot deaths. That's not enough to satisfy my ego or play style. I for one will never consider playing melee toons.

oneshot absolutely flying back into the level 20 scene bringing life back into the astounding reputation he always had

Users who are viewing this thread