Only hardmode Ahn'qiraj EU

" ONLY HARDMODE " Ahn'qiraj is looking for rerollers or Transfers.

We got a huge rooster with about 12-15 players who is active. Were basicly doing weekly raids for the guild challenges and the xp, daily premades is on. We are expanding for bwl/aq 40 and therefor we are really up for transfers over to us.

Our guild bank is based on raid materials, scarabs, idols and guildrepairs, we have tabs with foodbuffs, elixirs/pots and much more.

you are most welcome if you would decide to reroll a lvl 1 on our realm and stick to that character untill he's 60, your also welcome to transfer your own toon >

We Expect you to show up for our raid times, keep active a couple of days per week to achieve our reqments. So far we had a couple of transfers and hopefully we'll get more soon, our leaders and officers is online every day to keep our members updated and to know whats going on next.

For now we are looking for everything except priests, gear dosnt matter since the activity will make sense and not the current equipment you got.

Visit Onlyhardmode.tk to follow us and check out our videos, livestreams and much more

This Thread is updated

Hej, du är från Sverige Supergaga? Jag önskar jag var europeisk nu så jag kunde bli bättre på att tala svenska genom att gå med din guild :S

Msrage are you swedish? And looks like you guys got yourself à nice guild there :) wishing you the beSt of luck :)

Soldjah said:
Msrage are you swedish? And looks like you guys got yourself à nice guild there :) wishing you the beSt of luck :)

I'm partially Swedish. I was born in America, but my mother's family came from Sweden so yeah. :)

Thanks a lot for the invite and 1rst clean of MC on my 60 lock. It was a smooth run and a lot of fun =)

See you on sunday for AQ!

Bump this

Users who are viewing this thread