On corporations and outrage culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I'm not good enough with political buzzwords in english to understand what you're saying. I want to discuss ideas not politicians.

Where did i say politicians

In laymans terms of the ideas are

<America and its vassals(like Canada, etc) quite literally make up and are a gay empire
<It exports its cancer and degeneracy and ideologies around the world(sometimes using force)
<europe is occupied by america
<europe is under constant assault and colonization by various imported ideologies from america

Remember, history always goes in circles
<there are enemies everywhere
<its all very difficult to predict with massive changes that will be happening in between but the world is most likely only going to get a lot worse and hostile in 10-20 years
<Better safe than sorry now
< Remember, America is safe behind their 2 oceans, Europe is not
<how do the little guys survive the coming changes and upheavals
<at this point all these questions have evolved into a matter of national security and survival, again the only mission is survival of europe

Btw im not against americans and other new worlders I can only wish them luck and I dont care how they run their domains (no idea how they will fix solve all their compounding problems tho).

Im only against americanization and its consequences in europe

Where did i say politicians

In laymans terms of the ideas are

<America and its vassals(like Canada, etc) quite literally make up and are a gay empire
<It exports its cancer and degeneracy and ideologies around the world(sometimes using force)
<europe is occupied by america
<europe is under constant assault and colonization by various imported ideologies from america

Remember, history always goes in circles
<there are enemies everywhere
<its all very difficult to predict with massive changes that will be happening in between but the world is most likely only going to get a lot worse and hostile in 10-20 years
<Better safe than sorry now
< Remember, America is safe behind their 2 oceans, Europe is not
<how do the little guys survive the coming changes and upheavals
<at this point all these questions have evolved into a matter of national security and survival, again the only mission is survival of europe

Btw im not against americans and other new worlders I can only wish them luck and I dont care how they run their domains (no idea how they will fix solve all their compounding problems tho).

Im only against americanization and its consequences in europe

this post still makes little sense to me, so I’ll focus on the last sentence. I think there isn’t much that can be done at this point (even if someone wanted to) because of the internet. And I don’t think Americanization or westernization is a bad thing at all, since you mentioned Poland before, life under communism and life after the country has westernized is like night and day.

If by “cancer and ideology” exported by America you mean being LGBT friendly (and I guess so because you called them a gay empire) then I don’t how I can answer that. I see how anti-lgbt propaganda of current ruling party here causes a lot of hate and violence and just serves as a tactic to make up an enemy just so they can push their controversial policies.

Or maybe I missed your point entirely.

this post still makes little sense to me
inoobupro thinks american culture, what with its interracial marriages and legalized gay sex and "new world" moderized values are poisoning a more pure "old world" europe where men can be men and the various nationalities and races all know their place.

real weird shit to long for a europe that never existed but hey. everyones got their thing.

this post still makes little sense to me, so I’ll focus on the last sentence. I think there isn’t much that can be done at this point (even if someone wanted to) because of the internet. And I don’t think Americanization or westernization is a bad thing at all, since you mentioned Poland before, life under communism and life after the country has westernized is like night and day.

If by “cancer and ideology” exported by America you mean being LGBT friendly (and I guess so because you called them a gay empire) then I don’t how I can answer that. I see how anti-lgbt propaganda of current ruling party here causes a lot of hate and violence and just serves as a tactic to make up an enemy just so they can push their controversial policies.

Or maybe I missed your point entirely.

In short, my gripe is the US cultural influence and mores that inject social progressivism, commodification by capital reducing people into consumer units, endless mass atomization of society and dissolution of social bonds, the politicization of every aspect of life and more into Europe. Gays is just a side effect and a reliable shock troop for the Americans. America literally destroys Europe from within with its neoliberalism and American cultural neo-colonialism.

America...left, right, conservative, liberal, communist, nationalist, fascist, Marxist, whatever. its all fake and gay and psyop and they shout be left to their own devices. My point is that Europe must set its own course and not let the US dictate European actions and have political, security, economic, and cultural domination of Europe., Europeans ought to have new worlders rot in their own subversive pestilence and mind viruses.

And, btw, if you think im some sort of grand enemy of Poland that seeks to disentangle it from NATO, I fully support Poland milking the Krauts and the EU paypigs for gibs and infrastructure and America for arms as much as it can. I also sort of understand Poland has a precarious position based on its previous history with Germany and Russia so it has to veer into the atlanticist orbit.

Last edited:
In short, my gripe is the US cultural influence and mores that inject social progressivism, commodification by capital reducing people into consumer units, endless mass atomization of society and dissolution of social bonds, the politicization of every aspect of life and more into Europe. Gays is just a side effect and a reliable shock troop for the Americans. America literally destroys Europe from within with its neoliberalism and American cultural neo-colonialism.

America...left, right, conservative, liberal, communist, nationalist, fascist, Marxist, whatever. its all fake and gay and psyop and they shout be left to their own devices. My point is that Europe must set its own course and not let the US dictate European actions and have political, security, economic, and cultural domination of Europe., Europeans ought to have new worlders rot in their own subversive pestilence and mind viruses.

And, btw, if you think im some sort of grand enemy of Poland that seeks to disentangle it from NATO, I fully support Poland milking the Krauts and the EU paypigs for gibs and infrastructure and America for arms as much as it can. I also sort of understand Poland has a precarious position based on its previous history with Germany and Russia so it has to veer into the atlanticist orbit.

I think that the fuse has already been lit for this, and there's no slowing it down.

Every nation in the western world is heavily bombarded and exposed to the culture, content, politics and way of life of the USA. The strength of the English language tied with a rich, liberal, highly capitalist & opportunity seeking nation with a large population has resulted in this.
Eastern nations are not immune to it's influences either - just look at the fast food culture on the Asian market.

Multiple theses could be written discussing why the USA is so influential but in my opinion the turning point(s) are the world wars.
Post WW1 & WW2 European nations were broke and broken. Economies shrunken to the point basic needs weren't available in the 50's - infrastructure missing and obliterated by the turmoil.
USA lost many troops over these wars to protect the liberty of it's historical cousins but their economy, their infrastructure wasn't hit in the same way.

This in my opinion helped the USA focus on market opportunity opposed to many European nations having to focus on rebuilding their infrastructure and populations.

The USA began it's Hollywood takeover of the world because of this market opportunity. And this is what started the campaign of unrelenting influence on the rest of the world.
The Hollywood golden age starting in the 60's dominating the production of cinema and film. Cultural propaganda willingly spread by those in different nations.
The internet simply compounded and accelerated this phenomenon.

This isn't to say that every nation in Europe will mould into the USA but it's influence will be apparent for decades to come.

I think that the fuse has already been lit for this, and there's no slowing it down.

Every nation in the western world is heavily bombarded and exposed to the culture, content, politics and way of life of the USA. The strength of the English language tied with a rich, liberal, highly capitalist & opportunity seeking nation with a large population has resulted in this.
Eastern nations are not immune to it's influences either - just look at the fast food culture on the Asian market.

Multiple theses could be written discussing why the USA is so influential but in my opinion the turning point(s) are the world wars.
Post WW1 & WW2 European nations were broke and broken. Economies shrunken to the point basic needs weren't available in the 50's - infrastructure missing and obliterated by the turmoil.
USA lost many troops over these wars to protect the liberty of it's historical cousins but their economy, their infrastructure wasn't hit in the same way.

This in my opinion helped the USA focus on market opportunity opposed to many European nations having to focus on rebuilding their infrastructure and populations.

The USA began it's Hollywood takeover of the world because of this market opportunity. And this is what started the campaign of unrelenting influence on the rest of the world.
The Hollywood golden age starting in the 60's dominating the production of cinema and film. Cultural propaganda willingly spread by those in different nations.
The internet simply compounded and accelerated this phenomenon.

This isn't to say that every nation in Europe will mould into the USA but it's influence will be apparent for decades to come.

Agree the turning points were world wars, ww1 destroys the old european order and ww2 finishes it off.

And maybe Americans are historical cousins to you Anglos but to other Europeans they arent..i mean they arent even Europeans anymore lol...they're white...American whites. Thats it really. Add to the fact that historical Americans are no longer in control of their own nation it would be best to stay as far away from US politics as possible since all it does is screw up europe but these "white americans" cant stop but stick their noses in places they shouldnt even be.

Uhh I just need to vent and cope Europe is getting worse every year

@inoobupro
Generalization is pretty fucking lame

Bruh...it wouldnt be a problem except you dont understand how bad the situation is in Europe

When I say you guys are no longer European but white .This is what I mean. You have relinquished your rights to Europe. But dont worry im nowhere near this guy's levels, nevertheless I still find Americanization unsettling

RtTQrT1.png

[doublepost=1602318256,1602317997][/doublepost]Dont forget this is what you've become...and you seek to turn Europe into this as well!

PS: I hate quoting imageboards...and 4chan out of all places but Hakan Rotmwrt (PBUH) deserves a spot here.

fxYIZ8y.jpg

you're a literal virginian redneck, why would you fucking care about what goes on in the eurofascist union lmao

so yeah, go troll somwhere else :^]

twitter people.

If you've something to loose, you've a reason to be unsettling. Changes create people who believes they'll loose their current point. Murica had the power to defend their position but not anymore... Everyone will be unsettling because the World is changing

If you've something to loose, you've a reason to be unsettling. Changes create people who believes they'll loose their current point. Murica had the power to defend their position but not anymore... Everyone will be unsettling because the World is changing

I see ur salivating already but isnt it a bit too early

Europe's got plenty of steam left in it to combat that entropy and miasma

Now Im not sure about America maybe it will fix its problems maybe it wont

Im guesstimating you're somewhere from North Africa or ME? Bud it will be your people and your world that will be some of the first to get rolled

@inoobupro
I live in Turkey. I don't hate Europe people because my family has EU roots. I always prefer a life in peace but wars are the main life support for capitalism. Religious, racist talks are garbage. This is the reality...

first to get rolled
Only god knows who'll get rolled. EU war industry, war barons, gladio want the big slice from Mediterranean and Africa but there're new players in game. Putin says hello from Syria :) China has already bought the critic harbors from EU's little kid Greece.
NATO is the boss anymore. Brexit, Great leader Macron (lol), Merkel-Putin's relations, Italy's economy... Maybe your EU union will get rolled like EU onion in donner kebab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread