On a side note, Ring enchants have been GFed

just thought yall should know, trying to enchant your gear with the highest level enchants for rings now just gives you the low level schpeel

so thats cool I guess
When you say "grandfathered," do you mean that everyone who enchanted their rings prior to the change has OP enchants, or that since the change, the enchant works entirely differently for both those who did it before, and those who do/did it after?

When you say "grandfathered," do you mean that everyone who enchanted their rings prior to the change has OP enchants, or that since the change, the enchant works entirely differently for both those who did it before, and those who do/did it after?

The BFA BiS rings that everyone used, we put our enchants that gave us +4 vers, As a lvl 19 you cannot put that +4 enchant on it anymore on any rings (from what I have tested) as it says it is too low level

Pretty sure under the required ilvl you don’t gain the enchant benefit

Thats kinda what I meant if what im reading is correct, so our old Rings that we're BiS in BFA now have unobtainable enchant stats on em, which atm (correct me if Im wrong) are still pretty ok and solid rings

you dont get the vers from them even though it says 4 vers... i checked.

Users who are viewing this thread