OMG what will I do with all this mana?

WSG

OG
It looks like the MP5 buff has hit the PTR.

According to MMO Champion:

[ITEM]Scroll of Enchant Bracer - Mana Regeneration[/ITEM] is buffed from 4mp5 up to 5mp5

[ITEM]Scroll of Enchant Chest - Restore Mana Prime[/ITEM] (only for Inferno Robe) is buffed from 6mp5 up to 7mp5

That is all

Kewl! 2 more MP5!

Not much of a buff.

Everythings mp5 got buffed, just not enough to round up to a whole number. For example, with 17mp5, if i equip my Devout Aurastone hammer, which shows having no mp5, it goes up to 18mp5. If, however, i equip it while i have 10mp5, i remain at 5. So even for those of us that dont have these specific enchants, we can expect an increas of one or two i believe.

Rofan said:
Kewl! 2 more MP5!

Not much of a buff.

That's awesome.

And also, Advisor's Ring gives +3mp5 now and AGS gives +4mp5. So if you're stacking mp5, that's actually +4 total.

Yuss.

wtb: unscaled stats to dodge, parry and block

will never happen... /sigh

"Crysty Cuffs" will be best for regen imo.

That's a cool Mp5 buff for all you pallies / priests / shamans out there :D

Lawlpurge said:
Huh, i always thought i would become extremely squishy with 6mp5 on inferno robe, but I think now it will be worth it, i also have arctic buckler with 4mp5, and evocators blade with 20 spirit, will be some crazy regen.

Question: what wrists are best for 4 mp5, crysty cuffs, 'thrusts, or leather eagle?

if you want to go 'full out regen', you'd want Mindthrust with +9 Spirit.

For mp5 situations, Crystalline is your best bet. It has the most 'stats'. You could argue that +5 sp or +4 stam would be good instead, though. I just like the balance of the Cuffs

Users who are viewing this thread