OMG Epic Mounts for 49s...

unconfirmed if that'll work. but yes this is awesome and opens a ton of mount options for 49s

too bad we cant get ZG mounts. at least i think.....doesnt zg require lvl 55?

and i dont think you can rep grind for wintersabers. but still lots of options!

Falkor said:
heh spellshock doesnt even have a drop rate imo =P

i read something interesting about how it'll only drop off chief, his bodyguard, and a small % off anut. so if i ever wanted to farm or if u do just kill those 3 and reset asap

I heard it just drops off the mobs on the staircase. Either way, there's no way in hell I'd spend time farming for them, like someone mentioned prior, you'd be better off just farming the 10k+ gold to buy them then ever trying to farm the actual item lol.

Yeah, the baron mount would be so sick, Strat has a level req. of 45, ZG however has a level req. of 50 >_> Wonder if the passenger mounts 'would' work, chopper would be so sweet at 49 xD

Falkor said:
unconfirmed if that'll work. but yes this is awesome and opens a ton of mount options for 49s

too bad we cant get ZG mounts. at least i think.....doesnt zg require lvl 55?

and i dont think you can rep grind for wintersabers. but still lots of options!

Yeah you won't be able to get the ZG mounts nor wintersabers. I believe you need to be lvl 57 to start the wintersaber questlines.

I wouldn't mind this mount either: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=38576

Edit: Talbuks @ 49s now too hopefully, that would be pimp.

Spooksters said:
Yeah that would be cool, and I don't think we can get hogs - it requires level 80 currently >< however, world event mounts might be possible?

Hoseman's Mount

Brewfest Ram / Kodo

Yeah you should be more than likely able to obtain all 3 of those mounts if blizz does decide to lower the level requirement of special mounts like these. Otherwise, they might lock us into our regular faction mounts until lvl 60. :-/

I would be sad, but still...my new 49 on medivh is still level 1, lots of room for ambassador :D Guess ima have to roll a female orc, cause their racials are just so much stronger than tauren >< and male orcs smell

horsemans mount would be totally sweet.

guess we'll just need to wait for PTR and see what they do with all these level requirements. i hope they dont overlook removing them, that would b lame.

I'm pretty sure baron's mount has had it'd droprate buffed to just under or exactly 1%. Any of my toons that make it to level 75 are honor bound to farm strat solo until they attain it. Therefore I have 2 and am farming for the others (3 more to go). It's not that bad if you're willing to do 5-10 runs a day then you can have one in perhaps a week or two. Maybe my drop rates are just fantastic.

Zoomacroom said:
I'm pretty sure baron's mount has had it'd droprate buffed to just under or exactly 1%. Any of my toons that make it to level 75 are honor bound to farm strat solo until they attain it. Therefore I have 2 and am farming for the others (3 more to go). It's not that bad if you're willing to do 5-10 runs a day then you can have one in perhaps a week or two. Maybe my drop rates are just fantastic.

Rofl well you're lucky you're doing it now then, back when I was doing it, we did at least 20 baron kills a day for months without any drop. I checked wowhead and it's saying that it's a 1% droprate, thottbot says .2%; I'd take wowhead's validity over thottbot's though.

lvl40.jpg

bahaha that picture cracked me up!

Game Over. front page confirmed lvl req's on epic mounts are being droped to lvl 40.

im going to start farming UD asap...i wanna be the first one with Barons mount come 3.2

people who can afford the 20k tundra, get it for the luls!

Haha, good luck to you :) Hope you get it soon! I want to see pics when you get it. I can't decide if I should save for the Hog for my 49 shaman whenever she gets finished, or the mammoth, or just grind Talbuks :p

Spooksters said:
Haha, good luck to you :) Hope you get it soon! I want to see pics when you get it. I can't decide if I should save for the Hog for my 49 shaman whenever she gets finished, or the mammoth, or just grind Talbuks :p

why not all 3?! =D

hmmm....well hog has style, but can only carry one person. mammoth is flat out intimidating and can carry 2 ppl plus it has the vendor/repair guy. for an xtra 5k (on my server choppers are ~15k) i'd take the mammoth fa sho.

Users who are viewing this thread