omfg is blizz serious?

Hotpockets said:
Enough with your trollish posts about Tazik. Tazik will non-crit for ~2k-3k on resil stacked healers which is exactly what you play. Last I heard that is not an absurd amount of damage. If you feel it needs to be nerfed or removed from the bracket take it to the WoW Suggestion Forums. You have whined, cried, bitched, and moaned so much on these forums about it; your posts are nothing but snide, trollish remarks which contribute absolutely nothing to this forum. The next time you make one of these comments I will report every single one of your "tazik QQ/troll posts" as trolling and non-constructive. Enough is enough.

No reason to get mad over it, it's just a tinker m8 :/ U don't call 3k damage OP? 3k free damage non crit? U crit 6K? How can u be so hypocritical and say that is not OP lmao. If everyone would've had a tazik I would've died multiple times by random noobs. 2 ppl in one team who have a tazik just have to get someone to 50% and it's gg. It carries, stop denying it cause it makes me sad to read it.

Gihipoxu said:
No reason to get mad over it, it's just a tinker m8 :/ U don't call 3k damage OP? 3k free damage non crit? U crit 6K? How can u be so hypocritical and say that is not OP lmao. If everyone would've had a tazik I would've died multiple times by random noobs. 2 ppl in one team who have a tazik just have to get someone to 50% and it's gg. It carries, stop denying it cause it makes me sad to read it.

Again, if you feel it needs to be nerfed take it to the WoW Suggestion Forums or some thing. Just please stop using this forum as a dump for your own personal snide and trollish remarks which contribute absolutely nothing here. If you need to rant, may I suggest a diary or a journal - not here.

Hotpockets said:
Again, if you feel it needs to be nerfed take it to the WoW Suggestion Forums or some thing. Just please stop using this forum as a dump for your own personal snide and trollish remarks which contribute absolutely nothing here. If you need to rant, may I suggest a diary or a journal - not here.

Sorry thought these forums were discussion boards, if u cba to discuss cause u know ur wrong, why do u still post?

Gihipoxu said:
Sorry thought these forums were discussion boards, if u cba to discuss cause u know ur wrong, why do u still post?

I'm not going to get into this with you. This is a discussion board, however, all your "tazik troll/QQ posts" are just that, troll posts. And just like in any other forum, users who troll and try to provoke people with snide comments are usually delt with. So, for the last time, just stop pl0x.

Hotpockets said:
Tazik will non-crit for ~2k-3k on resil stacked healers which is exactly what you play. Last I heard that is not an absurd amount of damage.

This is not a troll? Lmao. This would be the highest non crit I have ever experienced on my twink then. Seriously...

Not surprised at the crit as much as the warrior with 20 agil gem and 7+ weapon damage in his gear complaining that he's getting owned.

To be fair 26k doesn`t seem that outlandish. My level 70 arcane mage is only averagely geared and has 1500 spellpower, a really geared one could have 1700 if Int stacked. Arcane Blast fully ramped up with blowing trinket and mana gem plus AP I can get 18k crits unbuffed, this is in dungeon though. I have had 20k crits with certain group buffs (like Curse of Elements for example).

Okay the OP has around 400 res. But if the mage was BiS even with 4 piece Brutal Set Bonus, with say a trinket like Shifting Naaru Sliver - Item - World of Warcraft and grabbed the Berserker buff I can see massive crits being possible. Okay not 26k through 400 res but if the OP had debuffs on him and most likely had Recklessness activated (a further 20% damage taken?), then 26k would certainly be possible, although would probably need stars aligning ;)

mrdoobry said:
To be fair 26k doesn`t seem that outlandish. My level 70 arcane mage is only averagely geared and has 1500 spellpower, a really geared one could have 1700 if Int stacked. Arcane Blast fully ramped up with blowing trinket and mana gem plus AP I can get 18k crits unbuffed, this is in dungeon though. I have had 20k crits with certain group buffs (like Curse of Elements for example).

Okay the OP has around 400 res. But if the mage was BiS even with 4 piece Brutal Set Bonus, with say a trinket like Shifting Naaru Sliver - Item - World of Warcraft and grabbed the Berserker buff I can see massive crits being possible. Okay not 26k through 400 res but if the OP had debuffs on him and most likely had Recklessness activated (a further 20% damage taken?), then 26k would certainly be possible, although would probably need stars aligning ;)

u stack int xddd didn't u know crit is best stat for all mages by far cuz more crit more crit hurp

Gihipoxu said:
u stack int xddd didn't u know crit is best stat for all mages by far cuz more crit more crit hurp

You're pretty dumb imo if you think a bunch of crit is good for arc or frost.

Gihipoxu said:

Haha, you won`t get me to bite, I am probably one of the few here who you don`t rub up the wrong way, cause I kind of get your sarcastic, trolling humour.

I did state if Int stacked. My 70 Arcane Mage is Bbqyobutt of Arathor EU, can`t link atm EU website appears to be down. I actually attempt to stack haste as for short term burst that is far more devastating at this level with AB ramped up with trinket/gem etc. I don`t PvP on her as she is an old TBC char, just do the occasional dungeon on her to check out different setups and burst rotations and for fun.

She already has over 32% crit with glyphed Molten Armor. If I raided on her I`d stack 50% haste on her and blow away the current 7.5k dps burst she can currently do in her gear you see on the armory, lol.

Can`t speak for above level 70, that is the highest level mage I have.

i stack haste and crit on all my casters :p i just take 20 crit 20 haste

Users who are viewing this thread