OLOLOLOLOLOL

Qq moar tears delicious

17-vladimir-putin-donald-trump.w529.h352.jpg

russia will

Gracious winners....
Plenty of sore losers to go around too. Already a petition with more than 500,000 signatures for electoral college members to ignore their states' wishes, full with the assurance that related fees will be paid on their behalf.

i honestly dont give a fk about america but i think the main problem w u having trump as ur main bitch now will be that not a single person outside of your borders will take you seriously now, or maybe thats what u wanted

Can say that to the myriad of world leaders who sent out press releases sucking up to Trump. America is the world superpower, the president's identity does nothing to change that.

Plenty of sore losers to go around too. Already a petition with more than 500,000 signatures for electoral college members to ignore their states' wishes, full with the assurance that related fees will be paid on their behalf.

There always are and will be, regardless of party affiliation. Politics evokes vehement reactions from some people... while others couldn't care less. Look at the voter turnout this year. The likelihood of the Electoral College intervening seems to be slim to nil, in my opinion.

trump has really changed his tune, lately hes looking more liberal than when he was campaigning

Maybe @Conq's beginning to come around. To that, I say welcome aboard, @Conq! Glad to finally have you on the winning team!
Prior to this election cycle I was a libertarian, now i'm an Anarchist, my core values haven't changed but I believe our political system is beyond repair. It's not really relevant tho, my political views don't play a roll in this websites management.

9/10 of the people in these compilations are female, hmm I wonder if Trump supporters are sexist... Hmmm...
Careful. Those might be trannies and you just assumed their gender which is transphobic. Someone might hold a sign up and cry about it now. Better watch out.

Users who are viewing this thread