Oldspike+Bôp

Hunter/Priest is probably the top 2v2 Skirmish comp at 20 :/ I'm not sure I'd immediately count it out in a duo situation, either. I think most duos are doomed to fail if they're not FC/Healer, honestly. It's so hard to control the fate of the game if you're not a giant health bar holding the flag.

I don't know about that, lol.

really hard to prove because hardly any locks or mages run with healbots. ive queued with Deadvulcano a few times, try to queue with warlocks on Izac sometimes. fun times with CC. I can do things with them that I cant do when I play with Lil. but theres also things I can do with Lil that I cant do with a mage or lock so eh

my theory is that big dpsers just dominate pugs, but CC mixed with heals resets fights

fear and dominate mind...

sheep and dm and psychic scream

sheep and hoj

those are the kinds of things that keep me up at night

if every warlock had their own hpally healbot the world would all make sense

really hard to prove because hardly any locks or mages run with healbots. ive queued with Deadvulcano a few times, try to queue with warlocks on Izac sometimes. fun times with CC. I can do things with them that I cant do when I play with Lil. but theres also things I can do with Lil that I cant do with a mage or lock so eh

my theory is that big dpsers just dominate pugs, but CC mixed with heals resets fights

fear and dominate mind...

sheep and dm and psychic scream

sheep and hoj

those are the kinds of things that keep me up at night

if every warlock had their own hpally healbot the world would all make sense

Would you Healbot me :D

Lfm new qqcc premade group

will need

1 prot warrior fc
1 holy preist
1 disc priest
1 hpally
1 resto Druid
1 arcane Mage
1 frost Mage
1 demo lock

1 balance Druid
1 ele shamans
Reserve your place now !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter/Priest is probably the top 2v2 Skirmish comp at 20 :/ I'm not sure I'd immediately count it out in a duo situation, either. I think most duos are doomed to fail if they're not FC/Healer, honestly. It's so hard to control the fate of the game if you're not a giant health bar holding the flag.

bump it up to 3s then. hunter/priest/rdruid vs destro/priest/rdruid, who wins? I think its easier to see the value of CC there. just have to have enough heals to keep the CC alive. in a focused 2v2 burst might win the game.. but most of the time in BGs if youre a 2 man youre engaging people who are caught off guard, youll have offheals and dps so you arent the main focus. just think CC can get more things done in more situations

Would you Healbot me :D

yes I would

IMO the balance Druid would have avoid using dots and just focus on spamming extra rejuve a and hard casting on burst targets . ( they are also kindah there as a token for the 5% haste ) but the damage is there for killing 1 person in a split second frost Mage no as once arcane has charges demo lock starts casting shadowbolt in meta or focuses with cc in the time of a gcd u can get arcane blast arcane barage starsurge starfire frost bolt fireblast lightningbolt fulm shadowbolt and any dps the heals feel like throwing . Would just require Skype and practice .

if you go demo then we have to have a feral druid or some kind of warrior with us too so we can do damage

dat Hand of Gul'dan synergy
Dat slow ! Doh . And don't Doupt demo lock damage . It does just as much as destro but is a lil bit more spread out . Hand sb corruption hand while dumpin sucubuss energy meta instant summon another sucubuss and dump it's energy while meta sbing

Yes still cant figure out what triggers it.. playing on a different computer than I used to and still happens

It doesnt happen often, but it happens enough times to make you ask "WHY?!" ...

Every time it has happened to me I'm rushing to get back into the game ... Usually I'll be dead ...

Annoying part is when you are going to succeed with your strategy, only to be DC'd secs from completion ...

Users who are viewing this thread