Old to the Bracket, New to Cata

Enno

Legend
Alright, I have a 39 rogue and 39 shaman. I will be rolling Enhance and Subtlety for main specs with the offspec undecided.

I need to know what the BiS weapons are for Rogues and Dual Wielding Enhancement Shamans.

Are Exalted Cloaks BiS?

Any items to look out for?

Mail or Leather BoA Helm for the Shaman?

I posted a BiS list for enhance a few days ago. It's only a few posts down.

Possible switch may be unearthed bands. I really enjoy the setup tho, moderate amount of stamina to take some burst as well as still pack a punch.

Yeah I read it. Had 3-4 pieces different than Bromrotama, whose pretty known in the bracket. Wasn't sure if the list as "set in stone" as 19s are. + there weren't any wowhead or chardev links for my lazy self.

chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

This is as close to BiS geared as I can think of.

the bracket is the 3rd most active bracket, I believe we're getting or almost getting ques every night for several hours :)

Mrcer said:
chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

This is as close to BiS geared as I can think of.

the bracket is the 3rd most active bracket, I believe we're getting or almost getting ques every night for several hours :)

Are those Ember Worg Boots still available? Says it requires level 49 on Wowhead, or are they grandfathered?

Also you forgot 15 agi to gloves enchant.

Also if you want even more survivability consider 100 health to chest instead of 4 stats.

Opps, I did the wrong ones, I ment Lucien's Boots

Users who are viewing this thread