Old Tink.

Søber

Legend
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/akama/Holymillenia/simple
I have an old 29 twink pally that was pretty much BiS a long ass time ago... but after a quit, a few years back, some asshole hacked my account and one thing he decided to do was level my twink to 30 -_- I have a lot of GF'ed shit on this pally both on him and in inventory so i was wondering if any of this is worth a damn in the next bracket and if so, if i should maybe update him. Thanks for all the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Try and get it deleveled or get a GM to transfer your gear to a new toon. That shield, chest, and ring is pretty sick.

I'll try that... are they willing to do it or will i have to persuade the GM for a while... cause i think itd be worth it, he was my finest work before i quit lol

Keep in mind it could take you months to get this to go through, it all depends on the GM, ive heard countless stories of people in your situation who got de-leveled after a few months, and even after a payment of money, to get their toons back to X level.

Some good news and bad news in the same post i suppose. Best of luck, sober.

Thanks man, I will confirm these stories soon haha..im okay if it takes a couple months time but I'd rather spend the money on something such as a faction/ server transfer for my new twink than to delevel this toon. Whatever happens, I'm okay if this toon is retired for good. :eek:

deleveling.. never seen it happen. having items sent to a newly created toon? yeah, know a few people that's done that before.

doubt the chances of the deleveling happening, but best of luck!

I'd be happy to make a new toon but keep the gear... that gives me a new name (fvck yeah) and a new start haha.. that would probably work for the best but i just hope my story sounds reasonable to a GM :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread