Old-School Twink Is Back!

Uber

Legend
Well hello everyone,
I have been twinking since vanilla and have always loved the 19 bracket. I just recently got back into wow and am going to roll some twinks to start competing in pugs. Most, if not all of you, dont know me, but be prepared to get to! Over the years I have been GM of a twink guild, twinked almost every class, and seen just about everything in a game of gulch. Although it saddens me what has happened to twinking over the years, it is always refreshing to start it up once again. Anyway I will start posting more and being more active, but thats it for now!

**I play on Tichondrius - US [A] under the name Verb / Blue. Also thinking about where to roll my next twink, any ideas? **

im tich horde going to go alliance when i get all my horde gear and im not sure on what server you should go to there are many

Welcome back. I haven't seen you yet but if you're still playing twinks, chances are you'll see me in the gulch. As far as your question goes, some insight on what you like to play would be nice before people give suggestions. :)

Users who are viewing this thread