Old School Twink coming back

zerthio

Grandfathered
Hey Guys,

So im not sure who remains in the community from when i left it,But the last year i twinked was back when Blackout Battlegroup was the place to be(2010 i think ),When i first transfered to Draenor-Horde i met Bollo who had at the time just transfered and wanted to make an active twink guild as the current ones at the time although had alot of members had an inactive leadership and from there <Stand Off> was born which later became <Ripped In Four Weeks> Through that time i played on several characters to the point i cant remember the names of all of them but i was most active on Zerthio-Warrior Dispelled-Priest and also was given Arrowsinc and Bragh's accounts when they quit and was pretty active on both untill i myself joined them in quiting,Just thought i would see if anyone is from back during when Ripped in Four Weeks was around and remembers me to say Hi.

In game for the last few years after quiting twinking and the game i came back for the start of MoP and began Raiding in a top 100 world guild which is also the #1 2 day raiding guild in the world,After seeing more and more people streaming the 19 bracket on twitch and how active it is looking i thought i would try it out again as ive got alot of spare time with both my main and alt's guild having current pve content on farm and hopefully join in with streaming the bracket once my fresh twink i made last night gets its finshing touches :) .

p.s If you're from Draenor-Horde from back around the 2010 era you will prob remember me from chilling in TB with Rushmore(Kitty),Defty and encorebroz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! Yea so here's the list.

10-19 - increasing in popularity. Most activity in LITERALLY YEARS.
20-29 - most populated twink realm due to f2p, vets, and 29s.
30-39 - dead, but some are currently trying to revive it.
40-49 - dead.
50-59 - dead
60-69 - dead, but definitely worth looking into now that soda and a couple other big streamers made one.
70-79 - dead when wod hit. People got whiny and left.
80-89 - dead. Same reason as above ^
90-99 - active due to mop accounts that never upgraded. 91s and 99s rule the bracket though due to wod crafted gear and quest gear.
100 - ppssssshhhhhh. Nobody plays endgame right?

Welcome back! Yea so here's the list.

10-19 - increasing in popularity. Most activity in LITERALLY YEARS.
20-29 - most populated twink realm due to f2p, vets, and 29s.
30-39 - dead, but some are currently trying to revive it.
40-49 - dead.
50-59 - dead
60-69 - dead, but definitely worth looking into now that soda and a couple other big streamers made one.
70-79 - dead when wod hit. People got whiny and left.
80-89 - dead. Same reason as above ^
90-99 - active due to mop accounts that never upgraded. 91s and 99s rule the bracket though due to wod crafted gear and quest gear.
100 - ppssssshhhhhh. Nobody plays endgame right?

yeah made a 19 last night got about 3 hrs played on it so far Shèrm @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft still quite a few things to sort out but its a start.

I am a former twink who wants to start again as well. Looking for others who want to guild up and create times to do 10 man WSG/AB. Please comment back if interested

Hi.. I do remember your name ye! also just joined back 19 today, but never really quit I guess.. just not active. :) So welcome back.

Hey rasta i remember some good times back then i still have arrowsinc and bragh on draenor horde and also dispelled so will prob renew the sub at some point this summer and hopefully get to play with you lot again if your all still on draenor horde

Users who are viewing this thread