Old School Nightfall 19's pre cyclone migration

dam i could never cut it so i just hid in arena the gulch was to much

Ha erryone kno saxx #1. You coulda and shoulda been kickin it with us makin seep n blades look silly.

Da Gulch is srs bsns

I miss my small battle-group. <Border Patrol> Forever. Thanks Chipdip for inspiring me to improve my rogue
<

All im saying is is that Cyclone guilds have historically been really good at dodging ruin guilds.

All im saying is is that Cyclone guilds have historically been really good at dodging ruin guilds.

All im saying is cyclone guilds have historically been really good at dojing/losing to Nightfall guilds.

Nightfall Ran cyclone. Good day sir's. AP/CM #1 4 Lyfe

Well...I heard shadowburn number fucking one and you're all lost. That's just what I heard through the tinkvines though.

All im saying is cyclone guilds have historically been really good at dojing/losing to Nightfall guilds.

Nightfall Ran cyclone. Good day sir's. AP/CM #1 4 Lyfe

Lol cuz cm and ap ran anything? Oh wait I forgot they both came at the end of cyclone and didnt beat anyone worth talking about.

And last time I checked cyclone ran the ptr and ruin kids was salty.

Ha erryone kno saxx #1. You coulda and shoulda been kickin it with us makin seep n blades look silly.

Da Gulch is srs bsns

Seep got shit on 1v1 by most rogues.. He was good but nowhere near Dementedlamb/Dstone.

Was in arena with seep and we took turns on Mythos/Dstone and seep beat Stone maybe 1-5.

Seep got shit on 1v1 by most rogues.. He was good but nowhere near Dementedlamb/Dstone.

Was in arena with seep and we took turns on Mythos/Dstone and seep beat Stone maybe 1-5.

I'm not saying seep was the best, but there's no denying he was good. Dstone and bladesmaster we're IMO by far the best

Yeah for sure Seep was good, Dstone/Lamb were the only rogues that shit on me, Seep and I would go back and forth, I don't know if you remember Ramble but he was pretty talented vs all classes which is rare.

Yeah for sure Seep was good, Dstone/Lamb were the only rogues that shit on me, Seep and I would go back and forth, I don't know if you remember Ramble but he was pretty talented vs all classes which is rare.

Wow ramble lol what a blast from the past

Dementedlamb or w/e was not that great of a rogue during Cyclone i seen him lose countless times vs Seep/Mytha hell even Shankandgank beat him lol

but for reals Dstone/Darkdaan/Blades

Dementedlamb never lost to seep or any of those other rogues. I watched all of his 1v1s.. ahah he never lost to Dstone either. He just up and quit

Dementedlamb never lost to seep or any of those other rogues. I watched all of his 1v1s.. ahah he never lost to Dstone either. He just up and quit

so what your saying is you saw ever single 1v1 demented did in his entire wow career?

I remember when me and aktis fked up deathstone seep and a few others in gurabashi on 3.0 ptr..pz

then I made fun of seep for 2 years for using magic dust against another rogue in a duel..forget his name. Drawing a huge blank! Someone help me out..starts with a C. I just a damn post by him the other day.

Yes canna, legit the only times he would play was when I told him to log on and que arena with me.

there we go.

Users who are viewing this thread