Old rogue, New tricks

Kevinsmith @ Akama - Game - World of Warcraft

I have this old rogue that I made way back pre 3.1 when the twink scene was way different. I jumped for joy when I had finally farmed up my Shadowfang and was ready to SS spam people to death with a good old 7/0/3 build.

With all of the new changes that have occured since then I try and keep him up to date when I get some time and was wondering what's the standard setup these days? I know everyone is ShS ambushing then running away if they dont kill you in one hit but wondering if my trusty old Shadowfang is worth much love anymore.

I have GF'd Blackened Defias Armor, Wingblade, Blackened Belt and a few more things in my bank to work with.

Thanks for helping not just another facerolleromgambush player get back up to speed in advance

was from when i was farming my agm and didnt want the empty socket XD

Use your shadowfang mainhand and wingblade Offhand. Get BoA helm. Get Blackwolf Bracers from Sfk. Get Throat Piercers or Sludge Caked Throwing Knives. AGM. Get an Argas Ring. Run deadmines for smelting pants. Farm up foreman's gloves. And do random dungeons for the belt and cloak "of the bandit" Then youll be "BiS" atleast for without 2 fangs.

Dutchman said:
Use your shadowfang mainhand and wingblade Offhand. Get BoA helm. Get Blackwolf Bracers from Sfk. Get Throat Piercers or Sludge Caked Throwing Knives. AGM. Get an Argas Ring. Run deadmines for smelting pants. Farm up foreman's gloves. And do random dungeons for the belt and cloak "of the bandit" Then youll be "BiS" atleast for without 2 fangs.

This plus Chest - Greater Stats & Cloak - Stealth.

Edit: Weapon - Agility x2

oh they changed it so fiery was no longer better than agi? used to be that the ppm rate on fiery beat out the sustained damage of the 15 agi or some math like that

Sweettea said:
oh they changed it so fiery was no longer better than agi? used to be that the ppm rate on fiery beat out the sustained damage of the 15 agi or some math like that

sub rogues get 30% more agi which is now even more damage and > waiting on a fiery proc that doesn't compare to what you get from agi.

cobrahn's boots can be obtained from a quest in wc, and gives 4 agi/stam/crit or something like that

notoriousthf said:
sub rogues get 30% more agi which is now even more damage and > waiting on a fiery proc that doesn't compare to what you get from agi.

cobrahn's boots can be obtained from a quest in wc, and gives 4 agi/stam/crit or something like that

Another reason agi is better is that rogues now get 2 ap per 1 agi instead of 1:1 like it had been previously.

Users who are viewing this thread