Old Jump Reborn

Trilium

Legend
Thanks to the perseverance of Me, Tasslehof, Pacattack, and Derbstwink we have found a way to get up on top of lumbermill, leading to many other possibilities. Have fun exploring, not exploiting. :)

NOTE: Not Intended to hold flag up here, just to have fun, the SS is an example of me on my 85.

View attachment 259

-No Hacks-

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_083012_162218.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_083012_162218.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 381
Last edited by a moderator:
So in addition to a completely broken bracket, you're giving new jumping/griefing ideas to further the hopelessness. And this is a SS of 85 characters, not in relations to 15-19. :p

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TRILIUM.

nice work trill.
I hope with how insane druid fcs are now with wild charge that people won't feel the need to go that far.

So in addition to a completely broken bracket, you're giving new jumping/griefing ideas to further the helplessness. And this is a SS of 85 characters, not in relations to 15-19. :p

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TRILIUM.

Wall-jumping will be patched soon, people know about it and Blizzard will soon catch on, we did this only for fun, and think its only fair if the whole bracket gets to experience it as we did discover this while in the 19 bracket.

Shaman with totemnic projection + rogue with shadowstep can climb anything, youll get teleported with the rogue when he shadowstep if you sit on a 2p mount

Shaman with totemnic projection + rogue with shadowstep can climb anything, youll get teleported with the rogue when he shadowstep if you sit on a 2p mount

You realize this is the lvl 19 twink thread?
lvl 19 twinks do not have mounts
Shamans do not have totemnic projection
Rogues do not have shadowstep.

On a side note......wow this was a necro

Any explanation or video showing how to get up there?

It requires very good wall climbing skills and I don't want people exploiting it :p

Users who are viewing this thread