Old F2p twink

imightbeabot

Hey guys, not sure if I'm in the right forum but I was a f2p twink back in cata/mop and stopped playing due to school/work. I'm getting back into the game a bit now but I'm completely lost.

I was a hunter main so most likely gonna twink my hunt first. Does anyone have any advice on how to gear etc? feels like a whole new game to me.

I've joined and am currently just doing dungeons to reach 20 as my hunt was downgraded to 10 but I'm currently so lost it's very frustrating. any advice given would greatly be appreciated both generally and hunter specifically. thanks.

Dude, there is so much more to do now as F2P than ever before.

It's like a whole new world.

If you're on NA, let me know. I've got to get back to gearing my war. =]

Also - If you are on EU - Let me know, real happy to help!

if you play hunter, ur gear is irrelevant. the class is dumb and stupid

Hey guys, not sure if I'm in the right forum but I was a f2p twink back in cata/mop and stopped playing due to school/work. I'm getting back into the game a bit now but I'm completely lost.

Welcome back!

There are several Discords F2P-related, don't hesitate to join the XPOff and WoW20 ones! You will find some help there, there are many people who really know the bracket well.

I was a hunter main so most likely gonna twink my hunt first. Does anyone have any advice on how to gear etc? feels like a whole new game to me.

Well, hunters always have been a powerful class in the bracket so in my opinion you won't be that disoriented. Especially with what is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread