Old F2P Looking to Return

alright then overall [MENTION=11882]Chantale[/MENTION]

If you want to play boomy then you should get veteran, its pretty ovious and non arguably that it is far more better, absolutely no reason to not go vet unless you have some pride system that some f2ps have but seeing how you stated your question you have no issue becoming a vet

Especially on a f2p boomie, imo having no enchants is just fine. Starsurge -> displacer -> 5cb ferobite is probably over 2-3k damage in a global even without crits, if you can't get returns with that then I don't even know :p

But yeah I guess you're right about it: If being top damage/healing is your priority on bg, you will definitely need to have enchants to compete against other players (unless you're arms lol). Then again, if you think fuck the stats, just win the game, f2p will do you fine if you have experience of the game.

The exact thing i do when i go boomy. Pretty easy and really really fantastic/fun to play as a f2p. I love F2P boomy, i think Vets may do more damage but its not all about damage really. Its about clutch, its to know when to do the thing, when to get the combos when to land the bite. Its something you learn and learn further quickly if you play f2p. You are obviously going to learn it as a vet, but if the required time to do so as a p2p is 1 year, the avg time as a f2p is 1 month, guaranteed.

A fine F2P Would make a gigantic/skillful vet/29. That is for sure, the difference one good f2p can make if he plays vet is x5 bigger than a f2p alone can actually make. But! If you WANT THE CHALLENGE!, F2P ALL THE WAY!

F 2 P ALL THE WAY​

Highly recommend going vet, unless you want your F2P class options to be severely limited. Also, AP has a very active vet twink guild <crit or gtfo> and does ton of bgs and premades/wargames. You should check it out sometime!

well im not sure how things are on eu but from my recent games a none enchanted 20 can rarely achive higher scoreboards than the 29 FoTm premade

I topped scoreboard in 6.1 on a non linked f2p spriest plenty of Times.

Users who are viewing this thread