Old Ass Twink.

Søber

Legend
Holymillenia @ Akama - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Ok i will after i finish my newest twink haha. What bout this guy. I know he has some GF'ed shit on him, and in inventory as well. Someone hacked my account in my 3 year absence from WoW and one of the things they did was level this 29 twink to 30...asshole. Anyways, can he somehow be patched up in another bracket? Idk im just throwin shit out here lol

Oh sheeeeet, youre right lol thanks man

I think you should definitely gear him out again. The Defias chest can be great for some transmog gear, itd be a first for me to see a rogue in full defias at lvl 19 with 2 cruel barbs transmog.

Also, rogues are great as is, so after some well spent time and effort youll be back to destroying people again,

Ok kool.. as i said in one of the top replies i will most likely end up updating him :) And im pretty sure there is some more GF'ed stuff in my inventory which i can check out once i get my WoW account back.. but i never got cruel barb.. after a billion fvcking runs :mad: lol

No shit! wow lol i cant believe its so easy to get that now haha makes old time tinkers like me angry :mad: thats cool maybe he will look cool after all..but now that i think about it, he kinda has a gay ass name LOL.

Heh, i wouldnt worry about the name, you used stealth names before they were mainstream, and
You ruin the predictable concept of random words or names ending in Q by refusing to fit into twinking's mold. You are a name terrorist.

1. I am no where near as good as Curley on my rogue.
2. Is being a name terrorist good or bad lol. Idk why he is named that but my pallys name is just as gay :p

Users who are viewing this thread