Old 39s and PvP Videos?

Discussion in 'Level 30-39' started by Knowhowtoact/Hawtness, Apr 20, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Apnea

Apnea Grandfathered

I have a few videos saved to my computer locally (lol) from Brumble in his 39 heyday. I think there's some rogue v rogue with Dayman and a sweet one where Brumble shows off some cool hitbox tricks that were groundbreaking at the time.

2. OP
    Conq

Conq Guest

39s were the best way back when, can't remember why 29s ended up getting popular!

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Rankonemoderator

Rankonemoderator Guest

It always comes down to less leveling I guess.

I'm sorry I've been so rude to you Conq.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Zemmix

Zemmix The Great and Powerful Moderator

Yeah, I'd honestly say that leans to the decision making for a lot. Especially when you consider in Vanilla and BC that leveling took significantly longer, and what not.

However, as far as balance and fun goes? I think 39s edged it out by a bit, but I think 49s were probably a bit more fun.

5. Ahhh I remember the Dayman video that was on WCM. It seems WCM requires $ to access their archive - does anyone have an account/ can confirm the 39 videos are there?

I thought I remembered seeing a couple of Druid NF 39 videos but I can’t seem to find them.

6. Classic revival!!!

7. Apnea

Apnea Grandfathered

A lot of 39s were 29s before anyone knew about it ;)

I might have a super old ass account but it would take some digging. I'm certain I've never paid for anything on it though. The videos I have are from back when you could download whatever for free, I think.

8. Selaya

Selaya <3 Head Admin

Hello <3

Because no1's mentioned it yet, we've got a buncha oldies doing 3.3 39s on Molten-Wow (Warmane), it's been active with daily pops for almost half a year now (merged battlegrounds);

if you want to check it out -> discord

https://discord.gg/GD2b9JY

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Subjection

Subjection Member

• Like Like x 3
  10. OP
    Rankonemoderator

Rankonemoderator Guest

good to see you around! glad to hear you'll be back for classic :) tried talking to Sooper a while back but never heard back from him - you both killed it on mages way back when

-sanit

11. Selaya

Selaya <3 Head Admin

ohh its sub
    did you make any vids in 2014 (if you played at all; i only remember J making a toon for you rip)
    speaking of that, we might have footage from 2014 (playing 3.3); that was to the best of mine knowledge the last time we were able to still somewhat assemble a full cast of OGs

12. Entrerri

Entrerri Member

I’ll be around also. Maybe another feature in a sub or Boostz or powerglove video if I’m lucky?

Btw if anyone has a mirror of the first powerglove video that would be most dope.

• Like Like x 2
  13. OP
    Rankonemoderator

Rankonemoderator Guest

woooooow shoutout to hawtness for bringing the oldies out of the woodwork. i think i remember someone saying tht PG might return for classic. or maybe they were just saying they hoped he would. also saw falaris was kicking around recently as well, but i know he played mostly 29s - not sure how much of 39s he got into

14. Apnea

Apnea Grandfathered

Holy shit a Ent sighting! :)

15. Yo!! Thanks for sharing your vids, great stuff! Rennen uploaded a lot of 39 videos awhile back, it’s the best collection I’ve seen.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_i1RyEEoZHwM2tnrR4qLA

Enjoy! Can’t wait for 39s in classic.

16. Yo dude, good to see ya!

17. Druiddroid

Druiddroid Member Moderator

https://xpoff.com/threads/39-twink-video-compilation.1576/

Depends if the warcraft movies player still works, but powerglove did compile a list of videos here.

18. Unfortunately a lot of the WCM links are broken or behind a paywall. Apparently you need to pay to access their archive which some of those videos are in.

19. Powerlol

Powerlol Coordinator Private Server Coord

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)