Ok lets try this - 70 only 10 man Sunwell Read the rules/request for no trolling pls!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ok lets try this - 70 only 10 man Sunwell Read the rules/request for no trolling

unfortunatly there gear is not quite up to the standard im after

Re: Ok lets try this - 70 only 10 man Sunwell Read the rules/request for no trolling

Were are missing 1 Mage or Lock - Elemental Shaman or Rogue and maybe a tank if taylor cant make it...

I think that Runetap can tank, i'll ask chilton as mage if his up for it and have you asked rupture to dps ?

Cameltøtem Ele shaman.

Got some gear to play around with cuz not 100% sure what the absolute bis items are.

you'll be considered Cameltotem, just a quick one though, do you know what roughly ur dps is as elemental on a dummy un buffed?

i have actually never done a dps test on dummy, exept for aoe :p then i did 14k ^^
but i do about 6-7k dps on bosses in Sunwell

ok, well i just wanna wait to see if taylorswift can tank ,if not then you will be his replacement

Camel take a look at chardev 9
Show BiS items that an elemental shaman should need. To be honest you are not that far off :p

Yes i know that, but the gear does not give hitcap, and i think that hitcap is a huge advantage in dps so i'm getting that first of all :)

btw it does give the hit cap the set bonus = spirit = hit cap (which is 17:00%)

btw it does give the hit cap the set bonus = spirit = hit cap (which is 17:00%)

LoL! now i dont feel stupid or anything.. gonna get that shit then :p

Last edited by a moderator:

just remembered, that i can raid any day exept for mondays cuz then i raid with my 85 ^^

ok camel, what dps are u doing on a dummy? with no bl but using EM you should be doing 5-5.5k.

Upstairs in the Org building. Not on the first floor.

Users who are viewing this thread