Oh my god..

Ok im nervous as hell right now because i just looted my first areana trinket and i just heard that turninng it in gives 500 exp. Does it give EXACTLY 500 EXP cause im 502 exp from dinging to 20 and im shittting bricks about turning it in.

your misfortune brings a story into my mind:

My friend was going for his last AGM (He already handed in his 1st one) and he was in my friends chopper and went afk. My friend and I were on vent, and he says, Grats Feb (The Twinks name was Februaryair), the twink came back and started yelling sooooo loud :p

Sadly mate, Your going to have to wait till next patch before handing in the first.

The handing in of the first AM (Arena Master) Gives you 800XP, So you'll ding with ease.

Have fun collecting the rest though.

//Dot

Doyoulikedot said:
Sadly mate, Your going to have to wait till next patch before handing in the first.

The handing in of the first AM (Arena Master) Gives you 800XP, So you'll ding with ease.

Have fun collecting the rest though.

//Dot

No, it gives 550.

/thread

<(-__-)>

twinksterz said:
Ok im nervous as hell right now because i just looted my first areana trinket and i just heard that turninng it in gives 500 exp. Does it give EXACTLY 500 EXP cause im 502 exp from dinging to 20 and im shittting bricks about turning it in.

If you turn it in you will most likley level to 20. I'm waiting on my pally to turn it in also!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread