Ofthehorde <Of the Alliance>

bankbeauty said:
First of all, I have TONS of level 19 twinks, im rolling 10 and 1 because I AM bored of fucking 19. Go Armory, Tiboudmarde, Tibatardsale, medotyoudie, yougotheal, all my 19. And Btw, It's way more challenging playing a level 10 no exp then a 19.

try killing guards in Orgrimmar with a level 1, that's the real challenge!

lindenkron said:
There there son, calm down. It's a game. Chill pill :)

You actually did to him what he just did to you, rofl. Anyway, people should do what they find fun!

FYI: THIS IS 10-19, LEVEL 1's GET THE *NAUGHTY WORD* OUT OF HERE! :mad:

(Sorry, couldn't help it :D)

I was being ironic:p

Ugarak said:
im sorry but this level 1 and 10 twinking is really sad. its a complete retarded way to say, "i can't compete at level 19, so I gimp my character with 80% dodge and 50% crit rating and run around proclaiming my badness!" Go level to an actual twink bracket/level. Chances are you couldn't do crap against the regular twinks if u actually made a regular one.

because 19s take skill amirite

lvl 1s and 10s are fun...And it's something to do

'm all for having fun but

It's way more challenging playing a level 10 no exp then a 19.

THAT

just makes me think you're bad 10v10ing on a level 19> puging or 10v10ing(lol) on a lvl 10

subpar 29

I think you're done here, move along before I have to get super srs

Ugarak said:
im sorry but this level 1 and 10 twinking is really sad. its a complete retarded way to say, "i can't compete at level 19, so I gimp my character with 80% dodge and 50% crit rating and run around proclaiming my badness!" Go level to an actual twink bracket/level. Chances are you couldn't do crap against the regular twinks if u actually made a regular one.

Level 80 players trashtalk lvl 39/29/19 twinks. They QQ. And now you start flaming lvl 10 /1 twinks the same as 80's do to us. Trust me lvl 1 twinking is still twinking.

10 is still a part of the 10-19 bracket.

<3 Neuq

People who twink at all are baddies. Go learn how to play 80 pvp so you don't have to gank noobs who are just starting to feel good about yourself. Honestly, I wish you losers could come close to my 2.6k rating, but you can't, so you play at level 19 or whatever and think you are good.

Go press ~8 buttons and kill a trial account plx.

Reflexes said:
THAT

just makes me think you're bad 10v10ing on a level 19> puging or 10v10ing(lol) on a lvl 10

I meant, get attack by few 19 on a 19 and you'll certainly survive longer then getting attack by few 19 on your lvl 10.

Orcgasm said:
People who twink at all are baddies. Go learn how to play 80 pvp so you don't have to gank noobs who are just starting to feel good about yourself. Honestly, I wish you losers could come close to my 2.6k rating, but you can't, so you play at level 19 or whatever and think you are good.

Go press ~8 buttons and kill a trial account plx.

Grats on 2.6k?

What you doing here if you hate 19?

Maybe Killing a trial doesn't required skills, but it certainly require a lot, a lot, a lot of time. More then 10arena games per week, even more then 200 games a week.

So yeah, idk if you're just kidding or really being a douchebag.

bankbeauty said:
Grats on 2.6k?

What you doing here if you hate 19?

Maybe Killing a trial doesn't required skills, but it certainly require a lot, a lot, a lot of time. More then 10arena games per week, even more then 200 games a week.

So yeah, idk if you're just kidding or really being a douchebag.

He's kidding. He's also a douche though.

6401 Kills

Users who are viewing this thread