Official Tourney News! (yes, THAT tourney)

That’s the problem with playing arenas. They are inherently unbalanced.
If people want to play with so many damn restrictions why not play/have a tournament with Trials (F2Ps) with zero restrictions and be done with it.

/cheers
We hashed this out months ago but thanks for contributing. Insightful, as always

/Cheers

We hashed this out months ago but thanks for contributing. Insightful, as always

/Cheers

Apparently not, since people are still making restriction suggestions. The issue is, people(not all) will continue to make suggestions that will help their cause.
I am just waiting on a date and format so I can contribute to the prize.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s great that you are organizing this tournament. And I wish you luck. 39’s have become very popular as of late, and I hope the continue to be popular. I am just of the opinion when it comes to Twinking, that restrictions = choking. I have held that opinion for a long long time.

/cheers

Last edited:
Apparently not, since people are still making restriction suggestions. The issue is, people(not all) will continue to make suggestions that will help their cause.
I am just waiting on a date and format so I can contribute to the prize.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s great that you are organizing this tournament. And I wish you luck. 39’s have become very popular as of late, and I hope the continue to be popular. I am just of the opinion when it comes to Twinking, that restrictions = choking. I have held that opinion for a long long time.

/cheers

I dont care what opinion you hold.

/cheers

On topic:

Spent the last month and a half painting and renovating. Getting internet set up at the new crib this weekend. Parts for new PC build are being ordered/delivered over the next 2 weeks. Lots of things keeping me preoccupied atm but I still plan on doing this.

I am just of the opinion when it comes to Twinking, that restrictions = choking. I have held that opinion for a long long time.

/cheers
Restrictions are how we account for blizzard making low level PVP a low priority

That said, one of the reasons I'd prefer to run this on 8.1.5 is because alot of items are getting the nerf bat, so fewer restrictions would even need to be considered.

At this point, I think "limit one healer, limit one tank, limit one of each class, teams can register 6 characters max, no weapon swapping" just about does it.

Few enough restrictions for ya?

Restrictions are how we account for blizzard making low level PVP a low priority

That said, one of the reasons I'd prefer to run this on 8.1.5 is because alot of items are getting the nerf bat, so fewer restrictions would even need to be considered.

At this point, I think "limit one healer, limit one tank, limit one of each class, teams can register 6 characters max, no weapon swapping" just about does it.

Few enough restrictions for ya?
can we restrict the amount of jews that play in this tourney
I say max 1 jew per team

Users who are viewing this thread