Official Queue Times Thread for all XP off Brackets

ylaenna said:
Hi, all... Any updates on queue times? Been watching this thread and topics in this section hoping to see confirmation that merging of b-groups has improved queue times for xp-off players.

Queue times are better, but just be warned, outside of the 19, 39, and 70 bracket there's hardly any pops.

Pizza said:
Queue times are better, but just be warned, outside of the 19, 39, and 70 bracket there's hardly any pops.

That just figures, since my guild and I are most active at 29 and 49. LOL

Thanks for the update!

Did the servers go through usual Tuesday maintenance today? Does anyone know if they did anything concerning the battleground queue bugs?

Pizza said:

Really? Doesn't seem that 39 would be more popular than 29. Sucks for me too though. 29 is my favorite bracket.

Merry Christmas. Anyone have an update on how queue times are for 19's, 29's and 49's so far?

The 19 and 70 bracket are the only brackets that get pops in the US. They both get pops roughly 18 hours a day.

Pizza said:
The 19 and 70 bracket are the only brackets that get pops in the US. They both get pops roughly 18 hours a day.

^ Reason I just deleted my under geared 39 twink rogue and mage.

Users who are viewing this thread