Official Epic Upgrade Bragging Thread (Warning: Jealousy/Salt)

ge94ggJ.png

Looks like I'll be revamping this old dusted 29 lol

Thats alot of epic. Not alot of good ones but still alot.
aye i've read up a couple of them on here already, but i just can't believe the luck that this alt of mine has...

WoWScrnShot_032520_085454.jpg

... speaking of the devil.

Last edited:

aye i've read up a couple of them on here already, but i just can't believe the luck that this alt of mine has...

View attachment 15047

... speaking of the devil.

Awesome luck! Congrats on all those! Reminds me of my Aerie Peak Warrior: Eatmyfootman.
With all that Crit, you should try Arms. :)

Last edited:
Getting my multi-box setup going and bought myself ISBoxer access for the next 2 years.

Overclocked my Intel I5 3570k CPU from 3.8GHz to 4.5Ghz. Fuck yeah dude.

Firstly, why didn't no one tell me Plants v Zombies was in the game....... just found my new haunt ;)
Second, Hawk hadn't done a quest for ages, since he did them way before the ability to upgrade, so he was pleasantly surprised to be able to do another quest........
WoWScrnShot_050320_183137.jpg

riding this high
of blessings
from rngesus
all in a 24hr window

gvqP2PjO_o.jpg

ex01Vb9u_o.jpg

sRbQZBQc_o.jpg

quQg1J0i_o.jpg

shiiit
i couldnt shake that rng
shit follow me on my lvlr
hit @ the right lvl 2

ie5ht7k4_o.jpg
Lemme buy one’a those legs for my WW! Lol, I’ve had the opposite luck lately getting them f’ers...

So,... about the odds to upgrade. Anyone get the feeling, that it's not uniform? For example, that offhand from the lighthouse in Westfall....has gone blue on me way more than 10%. Once purple. And my 'Wrynn' quest results are pathetic. Pretty big samples, too. Some other rewards are suspicious but those samples are small. I realize it could be fallacious perception.

Users who are viewing this thread