Official Achievement Points Score Board: 10 - 14 bracket

i got exalted with WSG.

Grats!

Are there any guides out there on strategies to go about getting achievements on a level 10? Like, describing things to be careful of or whether or not you can do them solo? I scrolled around a bit and couldn't find anything, can someone tell me if one exists or point me in the right direction? Thanks :)

hey Jambori! no there isn't however there is a guide to level 1's where you can view, then just add the bg achievements available at level 10, plus the 3 dungeons, the higher proffesions and also the quests / daily achievements. check the alternative tiwnking thread as i believe they have the level 1 achievement list.

is it even possible to distinguish achieves on an individual character any more?

Oohh! If you look at the sort by achiement points in the guild tab, and find yourself, it'll tell you how much you have without the account wide ones. :)

Atleast that's what it's doing in my guild.. Not sure about others. ./shrug

Last edited by a moderator:
Oohh! If you look at the sort by achiement points in the guild tab, and find yourself, it'll tell you how much you have without the account wide ones. :)

Atleast that's what it's doing in my guild.. Not sure about others. ./shrug

Yeah I looked in my interface and look under "Display" and there should a option to the right where people view the achievements that, that character has earned. Hope this helps :)

it helps, but you get my 16 had like 300 ish less achievement points, because of all the "blue" achievements, or the shared ones, do not show up using the option, even tho i did them on my character

Is there a way to only show achievement points that yo've earned yourself on armory?

Users who are viewing this thread